Mouse Input Lag Fortnite

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
JDoe

Re: Mouse Input Lag Fortnite

Post by JDoe » 04 Aug 2021, 01:11

n1zoo wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 18:42
she came with conclusion that this is a psychological problem
Do you have any links? I am interested.

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 04 Aug 2021, 18:21

blackmagic wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 04:44
JDoe wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 01:11
n1zoo wrote:
03 Aug 2021, 18:42
she came with conclusion that this is a psychological problem
its never psychological...
i go in hell if it is that.

there must be something wrong with our houses or maybe its whole region issue where some of us living

people that already moved around alot and still experience same bad gaming in other places and still dont find improvements or changes for themself...this people must have some other deeper problems or it is there hardware. only that 2 are sound logical in this case.

the most important on this issues is that we first need to find out if that all really happens in offline too...there still no real proof of that...nowhere i could find this proofs where you can clearly see some huge difference compared to others offline.

and next important step:
can that offline issues have such huge affect on online world and make such bad huge changes to someone?? can that cause hitreg issues and mouse, movement speed desync ???...too still no real proofs exist on that...

most that come to such forums are people who start talk about online gaming performance and online games in the beginning. if we compare to the people who talk about offline gaming...there way less of them..and these people probably too experience more issue with online than offline gaming...its all more noticeable in online than offline for them. that what i want say.

my english is the worst.

so ye...there is a big chance that internet can be rly the cause of this all bad changes for a part of people and in some regions but some people start believe that it is not and keep search and search for fixes in wrong direction and buy furmans lol.

in the end...

moving around world and try many different locations and hardware is the only logical real fix today.
if you dont want end as crazy guy in some hospital or like melody on drugs...
mmm i think in my case is 100% electrical issue I have a neighbor who is an electrician and he said that in this sector the energy delivered by the main facilities is insufficient to maintain a stable flow of energy and that is why everything was so unstable ... in fact, where I live the electrical blackouts are constant and even several neighbors have lost electrical equipment.

In fact I can tell when everything is unstable just moving the mouse through windows feels weird and very inaccurate.

CreakFFM

Post by CreakFFM » 05 Aug 2021, 13:23

I dont know what happening with some people but first of all.

A Forum i think is there to Ask other people and Talk with them over some Tweaks what experience they have made and what they maybe think what can exactly help. I know this issues are not easy to Fix with a one Click think or llike " change this and its helpes" i also tested the most thinks.. But now im god bless on a Points my System is really Smooth. and you can lough about People like, Melody, Felipe, Calypto, N1ko, Fr33thy ( i think for people they never try using any tools like MSI Mode, Affinity, Nvidia inspector, and stuff its good first step but anyone need to search about every Settings or Tweaks and Values. Me also does this since Years. I think a good choise is when u change something and dont feel a negative Difference.. better than it makes feeling Worse or stuttering. When anyone have Questions about anythink i everytime trying to help others.

Alienware AW2518H 240HZ
One Question i have does any one know follow thing. I have Nvidia Driver 456.71 on Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 installed.

By Scaling i can only choose GPU display isnt available.

When i tested Windows 7 FoxOs on a Second SSD Driver it let my choose Display scaling. Was this because windows 7 or its possible with an Older Nvidia Driver that they let my pick Display Scaling?

I cant try now install 30 Driver Versions to test this...

Scaling.png
Scaling.png (38.97 KiB) Viewed 3600 times
Unixko, losxer ( write search different hobby lol ) , blackmagic... What this three People are writing about "drugs,hell and stuff was so crazy" but every Place have people like this. Wish all the best with our System.

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 05 Aug 2021, 14:46

CreakFFM wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 13:23
I dont know what happening with some people but first of all.

A Forum i think is there to Ask other people and Talk with them over some Tweaks what experience they have made and what they maybe think what can exactly help. I know this issues are not easy to Fix with a one Click think or llike " change this and its helpes" i also tested the most thinks.. But now im god bless on a Points my System is really Smooth. and you can lough about People like, Melody, Felipe, Calypto, N1ko, Fr33thy ( i think for people they never try using any tools like MSI Mode, Affinity, Nvidia inspector, and stuff its good first step but anyone need to search about every Settings or Tweaks and Values. Me also does this since Years. I think a good choise is when u change something and dont feel a negative Difference.. better than it makes feeling Worse or stuttering. When anyone have Questions about anythink i everytime trying to help others.

Alienware AW2518H 240HZ
One Question i have does any one know follow thing. I have Nvidia Driver 456.71 on Windows 10 Enterprise 20H2 installed.

By Scaling i can only choose GPU display isnt available.

When i tested Windows 7 FoxOs on a Second SSD Driver it let my choose Display scaling. Was this because windows 7 or its possible with an Older Nvidia Driver that they let my pick Display Scaling?

I cant try now install 30 Driver Versions to test this...

Scaling.png

Unixko, losxer ( write search different hobby lol ) , blackmagic... What this three People are writing about "drugs,hell and stuff was so crazy" but every Place have people like this. Wish all the best with our System.
i think for people they never try using any tools like MSI Mode, Affinity, Nvidia inspector, and stuff
:lol: :lol: :lol: VeRy RaRe AnD hIdDeN TOOLS!!! please give me link where to download them!!!

CreakFFM

Post by CreakFFM » 05 Aug 2021, 16:41

Its not a Game like give cheese for a Rat. i can post you a .py file and you can try hours to get it worked and than you have something to do bro :lol: thats crazy. I dont know what u mean

i write this tools good for Beginners they can test first time change any values. :mrgreen:

Take Your Time And BACK UP YOUR SETTINGS

enough joked. go to electritity forum boys i need Gamer experts they wanna write seriously

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 05 Aug 2021, 16:54

CreakFFM wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 16:41
Its not a Game like give cheese for a Rat. i can post you a .py file and you can try hours to get it worked and than you have something to do bro :lol: thats crazy. I dont know what u mean

i write this tools good for Beginners they can test first time change any values. :mrgreen:

enough joked. go to electritity forum boys i need Gamer experts they wanna write seriously
dont worry you will come back again and again and again until you realize how bad is your situation ^^ mr game expert

losxer

Post by losxer » 05 Aug 2021, 16:59

CreakFFM wrote:

"Gamer Experts" u Will never fix It with this tools, good luck dude.

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 05 Aug 2021, 21:10

blackmagic wrote:
05 Aug 2021, 04:29
nyxo100 wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 18:21
blackmagic wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 04:44
JDoe wrote:
04 Aug 2021, 01:11

its never psychological...
i go in hell if it is that.

there must be something wrong with our houses or maybe its whole region issue where some of us living

people that already moved around alot and still experience same bad gaming in other places and still dont find improvements or changes for themself...this people must have some other deeper problems or it is there hardware. only that 2 are sound logical in this case.

the most important on this issues is that we first need to find out if that all really happens in offline too...there still no real proof of that...nowhere i could find this proofs where you can clearly see some huge difference compared to others offline.

and next important step:
can that offline issues have such huge affect on online world and make such bad huge changes to someone?? can that cause hitreg issues and mouse, movement speed desync ???...too still no real proofs exist on that...

most that come to such forums are people who start talk about online gaming performance and online games in the beginning. if we compare to the people who talk about offline gaming...there way less of them..and these people probably too experience more issue with online than offline gaming...its all more noticeable in online than offline for them. that what i want say.

my english is the worst.

so ye...there is a big chance that internet can be rly the cause of this all bad changes for a part of people and in some regions but some people start believe that it is not and keep search and search for fixes in wrong direction and buy furmans lol.

in the end...

moving around world and try many different locations and hardware is the only logical real fix today.
if you dont want end as crazy guy in some hospital or like melody on drugs...
mmm i think in my case is 100% electrical issue I have a neighbor who is an electrician and he said that in this sector the energy delivered by the main facilities is insufficient to maintain a stable flow of energy and that is why everything was so unstable ... in fact, where I live the electrical blackouts are constant and even several neighbors have lost electrical equipment.

In fact I can tell when everything is unstable just moving the mouse through windows feels weird and very inaccurate.
yes for some it maybe rly can be this.

but in what way it affects your online gaming ? you can tell that ? or show clear proofs ? what you feel when compete against others in online ?

where i am living there no issues with blackouts and stuff works normal for years...
but i experience at this place rly bad the worst online gaming and just huge painful unfair disadvantage against others in all fps and even old online games...

that problem just appeared here at some day and no one can tell what is going on. and that just the worst ever that can happen to someone.

i always feel like i am 0,5 sec behind everyone and every match feels just like this here...low dmg and bad hitreg clearly present here and its not same like for some streamers on twitch where i am compared my gameplay vs them. some of streamers had lower specs, fps and only 60hz but there online games works way better and different way. that what i notice very quickly.

i am worse than them with this problem and not even 144hz helps or improves something here...it literally does nothing on this problem what i experience.

but i read many bullshit where some people rly say that moving from 60hz to 144hz improved there skills, rank up blabla and that its huge difference compared to 60hz online gaming...

now i have a question: why the fk i dont feel that all ? what is wrong ? or my eyes broken ? or my skill ?

is that electrical issue too ?
who can rly tell that ?
how to be sure what kind issues this is ?
and why it all become that pain and worse for me in last years when it comes to online gaming ?
the truth is there is no way to prove it with videos the only way to prove this is for someone you know to play in the same place as you ... my brother lives in another house and I brought him to play mine and he said he couldn't believe what I saw told me that the 144hz felt like 75 and that he could hardly give any bullets when at home he can play at a very high level with the same settup mouse etc.

Apparently the only way to fix this is to literally change the entire main circuit in the area where you live (my neighbor said that it is literally impossible since there has to be an accident that forces to change the entire main generator)

In my case the problem disappears at 3AM I told my neighbor why this happened ... he said that at night almost nobody uses electricity since most people are resting that makes the energy much more stable and clean (to me it makes sense) unfortunately finding a solution today is impossible ... until most people realize this problem no one will achieve anything. Most people will call you crazy, which is psychological that input lag does not exist and all that shit. but the reality is that it is a problem that every day spreads more ... more and more people notice these problems.

It is frustrating to play online with this problem the only thing you can do (if you are someone rich) change your house far away from where you live to avoid this or live with it ... I hope some day a solution can be found I have faith.

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 05 Aug 2021, 21:12

CreakFFM wrote:

man wtf are u saying nonsense.

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 05 Aug 2021, 21:17

CreakFFM wrote:

i have this problem since 2017 i tried E V E R Y T H I N G tweaks, custom windows, windows 7 8 10 11 i replace my whole pc all of this things and they just help a little but not fix this problem...

you will return to the forum like 90% of people who say they find a solution ... to realize after 3 days that they could not fix anything.