[EMI Success] I want to testify!

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
IComeVeryFar

Re: [EMI Success] I want to testify!

Post by IComeVeryFar » 19 Sep 2021, 07:24

@Mugabi the fact of having the fiber is only a detail because the installation of the fiber is very fresh for 3 weeks and in ADSL or fiber the problem was the same, this feeling of extreme heaviness of my game.

@Thatweirdinputlag thank you very much I hope too. Of course it is expected that I will inform about the sustainability of these manipulations

@Eonds you seem very haughty in your message ... I never mentioned a change of material and I did not complain about having the fiber my material being well configured and being in perfect conditions to play CS: GO it was just unthinkable to have the feeling that my enemies had a head start and that 90% of my deaths were only on prefire, and that my hits registered very badly and that my character was very heavy.
Does that sound like a lot? don't you think? I came to testify in an altruistic way yesterday my joy was so immense ... I doubt I will be mentally ill ... on the other hand, I am sure of one thing for you is that you misread the message.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 20 Sep 2021, 00:33

Let us know whether lag comes back or not

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 20 Sep 2021, 04:24

Mugabi wrote: ↑
19 Sep 2021, 06:08
Eonds wrote: ↑
19 Sep 2021, 04:02
IComeVeryFar wrote: ↑
18 Sep 2021, 20:40
Thank you very much for the empathy because tgis fucking problem has gnawed at me ... there is no reason for it to come back, I am fiber, with a good configuration etc ...
for the conditioner it is the one: https://ibb.co/ry4CM6S

After what baffles me is to know if it is related to electricity or the networks. I could find out by putting the plug of my modem back on the wall socket as before and only leaving the change of socket for the pc and the screen to see the result but I was so traumatized by this problem ahaha that I did not touch more to nothing, at least not now.
You have to realize it doesn't matter what hardware you buy if you don't configure it properly. It will feel nearly the same, or worse. Learn how to optimize your system before doing a bunch of crazy/long-shot stuff. My brothers pc (intel) feels much worse than mine despite being on AMD (but optimized to the gills). Buying new hardware doesn't actually help that much, configuring it properly in every manner does. If you have fiber and you're still complaining/having issue's it's either A: mental/health problems or B: improper system configuration. If i had fiber, like no lmfao. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
There are heaps and heaps of users who have fiber and still suffer from bad hit reg, chubbyness and stutter all the time including me back when i had fiber, the issue is related to the ISP or electricity or both
I highly doubt it's network related if you have a fiber from a reputable company. The "stutter" is almost for certain improperly configured hardware/OS/bad practices in general for ALL kinds of wiring. Anything that's interrupting your CPU causes "stuttering". The more shit you have running the worse your system will feel. Try killing your windows explorer when playing a game, it's night and day. It's probably not electricity but simply interference. Where do you/whoever is having this issue live? Are there near by 5G towers? Details are important in this context.

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 20 Sep 2021, 04:28

19 Sep 2021, 07:24
@Mugabi the fact of having the fiber is only a detail because the installation of the fiber is very fresh for 3 weeks and in ADSL or fiber the problem was the same, this feeling of extreme heaviness of my game.

@Thatweirdinputlag thank you very much I hope too. Of course it is expected that I will inform about the sustainability of these manipulations

@Eonds you seem very haughty in your message ... I never mentioned a change of material and I did not complain about having the fiber my material being well configured and being in perfect conditions to play CS: GO it was just unthinkable to have the feeling that my enemies had a head start and that 90% of my deaths were only on prefire, and that my hits registered very badly and that my character was very heavy.
Does that sound like a lot? don't you think? I came to testify in an altruistic way yesterday my joy was so immense ... I doubt I will be mentally ill ... on the other hand, I am sure of one thing for you is that you misread the message.
I'll also add that I've worked with someone who was having really bad stuttering and just weird issues like you. In that case we spent hours going over hundreds of things, reinstalling, etc. In the end it was a bad USB driver that was causing the system to act weird. It was on a ROG Strix board. Don't use Intel USB drivers (they're all awful).

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 20 Sep 2021, 05:13

20 Sep 2021, 04:28

I'll also add that I've worked with someone who was having really bad stuttering and just weird issues like you. In that case we spent hours going over hundreds of things, reinstalling, etc. In the end it was a bad USB driver that was causing the system to act weird. It was on a ROG Strix board. Don't use Intel USB drivers (they're all awful).
get out of there
there is no place for OS/Hardware tweaks thank you

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 20 Sep 2021, 05:18

Unixko wrote: ↑
20 Sep 2021, 05:13

get out of there

Excuse me? You're welcome for my suggestion which is more than likely what your issues are. Your ignorance isn't funny and it's actually disheartening if anything. You should really learn about how computers function and how complex it actually is. Operating systems are also mildly complex. They all have a MASSIVE IMPACT on how your system performs. I won't keep extending my hand and offering advice to people like you if that's how yall are going to act. Good luck 8-)

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 20 Sep 2021, 05:23

20 Sep 2021, 05:18

get out of there

Excuse me? You're welcome for my suggestion which is more than likely what your issues are. Your ignorance isn't funny and it's actually disheartening if anything. You should really learn about how computers function and how complex it actually is. Operating systems are also mildly complex. They all have a MASSIVE IMPACT on how your system performs. I won't keep extending my hand and offering advice to people like you if that's how yall are going to act. Good luck 8-)
[/quote
we dont need anything from you my friend we try all your ideas 5 years ago so no thanks anymore we dont need temporally changes
and like i say before there is no space for OS/Hardware tweaks

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 20 Sep 2021, 05:49

20 Sep 2021, 05:23
20 Sep 2021, 05:18

get out of there

[/quote
we dont need anything from you my friend we try all your ideas 5 years ago so no thanks anymore we dont need temporally changes
and like i say before there is no space for OS/Hardware tweaks

This will be my last reply on this thread to you. You don't know anything about OS/Hardware tweaking because you're not an expert, documentation is scarce, and these variables affect other variables. You're probably running stock windows right now claiming it's electricity. How is optimizing your hardware/OS temporary (ignorance once again). If you don't fully tweak your system, and then you run your mouth on forums claiming it's electricity NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE YOU SERIOUS OR HELP YOU. Like the chief said "Go for the low hanging fruit". There's very few people who know how to fully tweak a system to it's max potential. There's a reason why the "secret tweaking communities" don't go around helping people like you, or showing people they're knowledge. No one wants to help someone who is convinced (based on no evidence btw) their problem is electricity. I've offered a potential hardware tweak that has anecdotally worked for a few people. RFI spread spectrum 6% in bios. Imagine being that guy who runs default windows with hundreds of power saving features constantly running (you don't know how to disable them because no one wants to teach an ignorant person), with a bunch of other settings that cause latency penalties. My bad, you're the EXPERT. I'm very aware that there's been many attempts to fix latency issues with tweaking. The reason it doesn't work is because 99.99% of the time they aren't doing it correctly & it ends up making it worse. Me & many others sit at our pc's because we have similar issues, diagnosing each other and constantly trying to help and search for things affecting latency. The operating system is an integral part of it, and so is your hardware/bios. I've seen people on here with fucking laptops saying they have bad latency. No shit, laptops have so many power saving features it's disgusting. Mobile GPU's utilize a feature called Tile Based Deferred Rendering for better power efficiency, and higher FPS AT THE EXPENSE OF A MASSIVE LATENCY PENALTY. I know this post was a little harsh, but I hope others read this and realize that just because you browse forums, and have done mediocre tweaking, you're NOT an expert & your ISSUE IS ALMOST certainly NOT EMI/EMF. You're not in a position of knowledge or expertise to tell me what your issue is or isn't. You wouldn't know any of this if it wasn't for the community helping each other. We're just sick and tired of people like you who do no REAL research, claim you know what your issue is & that you're somehow cursed and it's not your fault. I'm all for helping out newbies as long as they're receptive of information and are putting effort into learning about their own situation. It's like if you're tutoring someone, you can't help someone who doesn't want to learn. Your issue will likely stay the same/not improve if you continue on this path of purposeful ignorance. "we try all your ideas 5 years ago so no thanks anymore we dont need temporally changes
and like i say before there is no space for OS/Hardware tweaks". You haven't though because we haven't told any of you anything. For good reason, like i've mentioned 500x. I've personally helped many people who come to me through twitter and that are being respectful and their issues are now fixed. GG, No one can help you, You know what's best.

dervu

Post by dervu » 20 Sep 2021, 06:07

Maybe some people can try some software fixes if they are not sure about origin of their problem, but you are not going to convince a person who took their PC to another place and it was working correctly, that their issue is software related.
Anyway it is not subforum for such talks.

I advise people to try two simple things at start to determine place for their topic.
Do most basic tweaks related to power/xmp nvidia panel etc./all gamebar trash. If that doesn't help you, take PC to some friend living further away. If it helps you know, you will waste less time on this than listening to arguing people here.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 20 Sep 2021, 11:21

Lol my man says turn off your internet explorer to stop the lag, ive been searching for os/bios tweaks/optimization for 5+ years cuz of this issue , im reinstalling windows every two hours for Christ sake. Hell i thought the lag was caused by my teeth implants. and u out here telling me to close off my internet explorer? What next? Change my hz from 60 to 240? Reduce my ingame settings to get those extra fps? Wipe my mousepad ?