Best conditioner to be bought and is it worth it

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Mugabi

Re: Best conditioner to be bought and is it worth it

Post by Mugabi » 19 Oct 2021, 23:36

FPSMaster wrote: ↑
18 Oct 2021, 17:07
also, as you said, you literally make windows installs 3 times per day. Something is wrong with you, and not with your PC!
Why on earth should your windows cause high EMI to your PC if you install it every single day... 3 times...
I saw many windows latency test, and It doesnt affect EMI at all.
Your BIOS affect your EMI, because you can change there how your hardware works.
Hi thanks for the talk, well i would say i think its my pc parts, some parts are either faulty or not compatible with each other, i tried my friends pc and its way better than mine i was shocked. He lives next room. I tried many things with bios, it helped for bit like 5 minutes then reverted back

lizardpeter

Post by lizardpeter » 20 Oct 2021, 00:16

Mugabi wrote: ↑
19 Oct 2021, 23:36
also, as you said, you literally make windows installs 3 times per day. Something is wrong with you, and not with your PC!
Why on earth should your windows cause high EMI to your PC if you install it every single day... 3 times...
Your BIOS affect your EMI, because you can change there how your hardware works.
Hi thanks for the talk, well i would say i think its my pc parts, some parts are either faulty or not compatible with each other, i tried my friends pc and its way better than mine i was shocked. He lives next room. I tried many things with bios, it helped for bit like 5 minutes then reverted back
The only way the Windows installs make any sense to me at all (if you're not trolling) is if Windows is automatically installing bad drivers a few hours after you reinstall. Try to disable all of those features and to use a Pro install.
i9 9900k | RTX 2080 Ti | 32 GB 4x8GB B-Die 3600 MT/s CL16 | XV252QF 390 Hz 1080p | AW2518H 240 Hz 1080p | PG279Q 144 Hz 1440p

Razer Viper 8K | Artisan Zero Mid XL | Apex Pro TKL | 1 gbps FiOS (Fiber)

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 20 Oct 2021, 00:51

lizardpeter wrote: ↑
20 Oct 2021, 00:16
Mugabi wrote: ↑
19 Oct 2021, 23:36
The only way the Windows installs make any sense to me at all (if you're not trolling) is if Windows is automatically installing bad drivers a few hours after you reinstall. Try to disable all of those features and to use a Pro install.
i disable updates so its not drivers

deama

Post by deama » 20 Oct 2021, 03:32

The reason the windows installs are working for him is they reset the error correction/compensation algorithms, something is triggering them, whether that's high EMI/EMF, who knows, or could just be windows being windows and updating something in the background, might be worth it to try windows 7 again to see if he gets similar problems, or hell, even linux might be a worth a go just for testing at least.

Keep in mind guys, it's not as simple as buying a power conditioner, EMF radiation can affect it things too (too much wi-fi, phone signal, radio signal...), or some faulty electronics like a crappy power supply. There was one guy here that did EMI tests on his EVGA psu and it was really bad, it ended up giving him more EMI than what he was getting from his socket lol.
Then there was another guy who said his input lag was really bad when he used his PS4 whenever his phone was close to it.

lizardpeter

Post by lizardpeter » 20 Oct 2021, 03:50

deama wrote: ↑
20 Oct 2021, 03:32
The reason the windows installs are working for him is they reset the error correction/compensation algorithms, something is triggering them, whether that's high EMI/EMF, who knows.
Is there a way to see if any kind of error correction or the algorithms you are talking about are triggered?
i9 9900k | RTX 2080 Ti | 32 GB 4x8GB B-Die 3600 MT/s CL16 | XV252QF 390 Hz 1080p | AW2518H 240 Hz 1080p | PG279Q 144 Hz 1440p

Razer Viper 8K | Artisan Zero Mid XL | Apex Pro TKL | 1 gbps FiOS (Fiber)

deama

Post by deama » 20 Oct 2021, 09:57

lizardpeter wrote: ↑
20 Oct 2021, 03:50
deama wrote: ↑
20 Oct 2021, 03:32
The reason the windows installs are working for him is they reset the error correction/compensation algorithms, something is triggering them, whether that's high EMI/EMF, who knows.
Is there a way to see if any kind of error correction or the algorithms you are talking about are triggered?
I'm not sure, not very easily at all, you might need special tooling even.
These algorithms exist on different levels, you have them on your motherboard bios always running, you have them on your windows always running, sometimes you can even have them on a per program basis (usually for internet related stuff), so this stuff is pretty hard to figure out, but these algorithms definitely exist, especially moreso now than ever before.

I suppose you could always simply try and isolate your system completely and see if it behaves better, if it does then you had algorithm compensations working before but not anymore.
I believe the chief mentioned how you could do this on an EMI related post, I think it was buying a jackbox battery, charging it up fully, then making sure your computer is well protected from EMF radiation, then plug the computer and monitor directly into the battery and only the battery, and see how it feels, though you might have to leave it running for a while, days even, as sometimes these algorithms look at the overall average rather than on a per hour basis, then they "switch off/on", maybe even do a fresh OS reinstall. I would like to add an additional note in that you might want to replace the PSU as well and make sure to get a good one (don't just look at the efficiency rating as those are frequently scammed) because a bad PSU can deliver bad electricity to your components, and even an average one might not be good if you have used it for a while. E.g. if you used an average one in a house with bad electricity, the PSU will wear out quicker right? Thus if you try and test it in a closed loop system, it might end up working badly.