valorant shorty hitreg

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Mugabi

Re: valorant shorty hitreg

Post by Mugabi » 22 Mar 2022, 13:37

Eonds wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 08:00
blackmagic wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 13:25
Mugabi wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 13:08
Eonds wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 12:24

I don't mean to be rude or condescending but you don't understand how multiplayer games operate. Client side mechanics don't happen on the server first. They happen locally. The information which you are being visually updated with is technically a delayed version of the games actual state. That's just how the game works. If you're ping is 25ms and below you won't have much problems in the realm of those hitreg instances. This is not a developer problem. This is just the reality of network latency & video games. Please don't use these semi rare instances of bad networking as an excuse for your poor gameplay & input latency. Input latency is not network latency. Complaining on blurbusters will not fix your issues. The best thing you can do is to be healthy in real life, purchase high end hardware, overclock it, tweak it (disabling power savings/other things) and play in 1080p low settings. Some people have network issues (unrelated to the games netcode/network). Use newest drivers, play in FSE, & make sure all of your PC's components are sub 60c at all times. If you still have problems, you either are delusional, network problems, faulty hardware, EMI (highly unlikely), bad temps, corrupted OS, bad driver(s), and or a bad display.
It’s electricity that is causing him to get these issues, hardware won’t fix, software won’t fix , nothing will fix but moving location
i dont rly care more what causes the issue here but i know that Eonds has no fucking clue at all about this issue...

i tried everything possible and nothing helped. nothing gets better or worse. its still same bullshit...

i understand how multiplayers games operate because i start played these when i was 11-12 years old and now im 29years who suddenly forget how multiplayer operates and start suddenly feel disadvantage in all my multiplayer...one day...out of nowhere...for 3-4 years...which turns into permanent unplayable state...haha...

dude fuck off. pls.

go tell your knowledge about multiplayer to someone else.

you guys discuss for how long issues about bad hitreg on this forum ? 10 years and more already ? and still no idea...but only bullshit without some point and real data or atleast some facts...

"If you still have problems, you either are delusional"

no its you who delusional and who believes that everyone has same experience as you in multiplayers.
go move your ass finally and move to the guys who report each day unexplainable degrading issues on this and other forums that appear out of nowhere...

but experts like you dont do this. its better to talk bullshit and call others delusional...that what experts do.

useless forum this. waste of time.
i should better stay banned by such experts and knowledge about latency and pings...thanks for teaching me how multiplayers works.
Your response to anything logical or sound is "Trust me". I don't care how long you've played video games for, that doesn't make you an expert in the conversation. If that was the case, you'd be able to code a multiplayer game perfectly with the best netcode & develop the most latency efficient infrastructure. You're talking shit about game developers and telling them to fix things outside of their control. You're ignorant & quite frankly wrong. I gave you a list of things you should fix/check. Even on the worst of setups I could still play pretty well. So if you're truly willing to die on this metaphorical hill of "ThE eMi" is making me bad then it's time to give the hobby up. Even if it was "EMI" you'd still benefit infinitely more by fixing your actual mistakes in-game & practicing to become better. Instead you probably spend more time complaining on forums about a seemingly unsolvable issue. What type of logic is that? Then people tell you what the issue is possibly, and then you complain even more telling them they're wrong and you know more. Nevertheless I'm willing to still give you the benefit of the doubt I have. I'm friends with many top players in valorant (radiants,immortals, pros) etc. I invite you to join us in a discord and we will review your actual gameplay, setup and many other things. Maybe we can give you a real answer so you know how to proceed. This is free, my discord is open. If you're not willing to at least show us or prove us wrong, then how can we possibly help you? My discord is Eonds#7693
Don’t listen to this guy please lol, he has no clue what he’s talking about. I don’t care how much good you are at csgo /valorant, if you have this issue you won’t get any better. The difference I experience when there is lag and there’s no lag is night n day, I can go 2-20 against an average team and when there’s no lag I go 30-5 against a much better team, I know every trick there is to know in csgo, watching my demos won’t give me anything, I know more than an average level 10 player so what you said regarding complaining and not fixing the real issue lag is wrong n dumb and no one should listen to you.
The best thing he can do is to get a new pc and move to a new location that don’t have lag, it’s hard but that’s the only thing, pc software tweaking doesn’t fix the issue at all.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 22 Mar 2022, 13:41

Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 12:33
@blackmagic

Take whatever I'm about to say with a grain of salt.. You need to take a break from Valorant dude, either try another game or find an outdoor hobby to fill your free time with. The reason I'm saying this is because I've been where you are, and it was ugly. Do yourself and your mental health a favor by taking a break or start playing a variety of games. Playing Valorant everyday with all the problems that you've been having will only make things worse for your, trust me :).
I second this, it’s not advised to keep Playing with this issue as you know, people don’t know about it so they won’t say you have lag, they will say you are just bad. Hell, people are doing it and they are in this forum, imaging normal people. So you won’t have fun playing it even if you somehow play with a good team that win you the games, the gameplay is boring slow , people will judge you n call u bad, your mental health will suffer. Best thing is to try to find where pro players play at, try to add 3k+ elo players and ask them where they live if they are next to you, go try to play there.

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 22 Mar 2022, 13:50

Mugabi wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 13:37
Eonds wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 08:00
blackmagic wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 13:25
Mugabi wrote:
21 Mar 2022, 13:08

It’s electricity that is causing him to get these issues, hardware won’t fix, software won’t fix , nothing will fix but moving location
i dont rly care more what causes the issue here but i know that Eonds has no fucking clue at all about this issue...

i tried everything possible and nothing helped. nothing gets better or worse. its still same bullshit...

i understand how multiplayers games operate because i start played these when i was 11-12 years old and now im 29years who suddenly forget how multiplayer operates and start suddenly feel disadvantage in all my multiplayer...one day...out of nowhere...for 3-4 years...which turns into permanent unplayable state...haha...

dude fuck off. pls.

go tell your knowledge about multiplayer to someone else.

you guys discuss for how long issues about bad hitreg on this forum ? 10 years and more already ? and still no idea...but only bullshit without some point and real data or atleast some facts...

"If you still have problems, you either are delusional"

no its you who delusional and who believes that everyone has same experience as you in multiplayers.
go move your ass finally and move to the guys who report each day unexplainable degrading issues on this and other forums that appear out of nowhere...

but experts like you dont do this. its better to talk bullshit and call others delusional...that what experts do.

useless forum this. waste of time.
i should better stay banned by such experts and knowledge about latency and pings...thanks for teaching me how multiplayers works.
Your response to anything logical or sound is "Trust me". I don't care how long you've played video games for, that doesn't make you an expert in the conversation. If that was the case, you'd be able to code a multiplayer game perfectly with the best netcode & develop the most latency efficient infrastructure. You're talking shit about game developers and telling them to fix things outside of their control. You're ignorant & quite frankly wrong. I gave you a list of things you should fix/check. Even on the worst of setups I could still play pretty well. So if you're truly willing to die on this metaphorical hill of "ThE eMi" is making me bad then it's time to give the hobby up. Even if it was "EMI" you'd still benefit infinitely more by fixing your actual mistakes in-game & practicing to become better. Instead you probably spend more time complaining on forums about a seemingly unsolvable issue. What type of logic is that? Then people tell you what the issue is possibly, and then you complain even more telling them they're wrong and you know more. Nevertheless I'm willing to still give you the benefit of the doubt I have. I'm friends with many top players in valorant (radiants,immortals, pros) etc. I invite you to join us in a discord and we will review your actual gameplay, setup and many other things. Maybe we can give you a real answer so you know how to proceed. This is free, my discord is open. If you're not willing to at least show us or prove us wrong, then how can we possibly help you? My discord is Eonds#7693
Don’t listen to this guy please lol, he has no clue what he’s talking about. I don’t care how much good you are at csgo /valorant, if you have this issue you won’t get any better. The difference I experience when there is lag and there’s no lag is night n day, I can go 2-20 against an average team and when there’s no lag I go 30-5 against a much better team, I know every trick there is to know in csgo, watching my demos won’t give me anything, I know more than an average level 10 player so what you said regarding complaining and not fixing the real issue lag is wrong n dumb and no one should listen to you.
The best thing he can do is to get a new pc and move to a new location that don’t have lag, it’s hard but that’s the only thing, pc software tweaking doesn’t fix the issue at all.

Sorry but this is peak delusion. There's no evidence or anything logical being presented. I'm not saying I haven't experienced what you have/are. Can you engage in a slightly more intelligible conversation so maybe we can get to the bottom of this? You're doing anything but being helpful to yourself and or anyone for that matter. You need to provide some sort of evidence about your situation or even gameplay recording with a camera. We need more information to HELP YOU. Stop insulting us and start providing the "experts" as you'd call it with some INFORMATION.

Unreazz

Post by Unreazz » 22 Mar 2022, 18:35

Those demo overview are pretty nomsense, since you cant really tell, if his lag or not and either if hes lag, he will not perform well. You get just reports that youre a bad and they think that youre lookin for excuses.

Not even a pro player would perform any better if he plays on that location. Otherwise if the person goes to the pros area, he will much perform better and sooner or later, he get better and better.

But with this issue, you dont even need to start to play something competitive or any other online game out there. All games are effected with this and when you play on a pro connection, you will notice every improvements, either its a MMO, shooter or even dead by daylight.

You will have a comfortable feely that everything seems to work normal again and guess what, it starts to make fun again ! Like in the old days when everyone had just normal ADSL connections

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 22 Mar 2022, 19:40

blackmagic wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 15:31
my mental health got hard fucked by this all...that true.
i hope no more people get fucked by this but there will be for sure more people who gonna join this madness and get fucked by this all mentally and physically... :lol:

the sad thing is...there is no allinone "fix" for all this poor souls. and developers dont give a fuck about all the hitreg and input lag crys and posts...that fact.

ignore this Eonds guys.
he would cry if he faced this problem and even his pro skill would not help or make him better..
that another FACT of this issue that some unlucky players rly have and experience 24/7.

you just still one of this guys who dont know how real world is and who still believes that you can achieve everything just by skill and hard work. a very blind guy in his purple bubble world...
but one day you gonna wake up in real world...REALITY...i pray for you because that gonna give you the REAL SKILL and make you a REAL PRO.

players like me and others are got awaked already by this issue and there will be more players and one day you gonna be the one who look delusional. that will be your peak delusion.

but you probably dont even gonna care much about that REALITY because you are same like these game developers...who dont care about all the complains which they get for many years and on same similar problem and issue. its not your and there bussiness how other feel and what matrix they see...

now go and teach others and have fun review gameplays...show them how multiplayers works and what latency and input lag is. tell them about peekers advantage and ping differences. tell them how to aim proper and how game sense works. tell them how muscle memory works and how much fps and ping a human eye has.

but pls dont tell them about this forum...that gonna fuck up everything very quick and all your expert advices dont gonna help much then. :lol:
and most important...pls pls dont show them gameplay footages of high ranked players where these rekt many many low ranked silvers on easy and blind with 50 kills and more per match...you know what im talk about. :roll:

just be very carefully with your free gameplay reviews and your expert help about multiplayer.
All I'm hearing is complaints.... You keep saying your issue is unfixable. Peak delusion. I do have latency issues but I tracked down what is causing them. The difference between me & you is i'm not 29, i'm 18 years old with good genetics & talent & i'd rather research and attempt to understand the root problem. You on the other hand would rather sit and complain and tell everyone that they are fake experts. IF their is an issue, something is causing it. I promise you I'm more in tune with the "real world" then you will ever be. This isn't about me though. Can we keep this non-hostile & based in facts? I'm actually trying to help you & you're moaning like a woman. Your English is also incredibly terrible & hard to read. You can moan all you want buddy but in the real world you think your issue is some ghost fiddling with your PC making you play worse. We live in the REAL WORLD bound by physics. If you can't comprehend/understand what i'm saying about latency or anything under that umbrella you should logout of this forum immediately & forever rot in your "EMI".

[Moderator note -- the above post has multiple rule violations]

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 22 Mar 2022, 19:44

Unreazz wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 18:35
Those demo overview are pretty nomsense, since you cant really tell, if his lag or not and either if hes lag, he will not perform well. You get just reports that youre a bad and they think that youre lookin for excuses.

Not even a pro player would perform any better if he plays on that location. Otherwise if the person goes to the pros area, he will much perform better and sooner or later, he get better and better.

But with this issue, you dont even need to start to play something competitive or any other online game out there. All games are effected with this and when you play on a pro connection, you will notice every improvements, either its a MMO, shooter or even dead by daylight.

You will have a comfortable feely that everything seems to work normal again and guess what, it starts to make fun again ! Like in the old days when everyone had just normal ADSL connections
Since you're clearly an expert (not) why don't you fly a professional player or whoever to your location & have them play on your setup in their choice of game & see if they still perform well. (They can use their own mice/keyboards).

mybad

Post by mybad » 22 Mar 2022, 20:28

Eonds wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 19:44
(They can use their own mice/keyboards).
big mistake.

Unreazz

Post by Unreazz » 22 Mar 2022, 21:36

Eonds wrote:
Unreazz wrote:

Since you're clearly an expert (not) why don't you fly a professional player or whoever to your location & have them play on your setup in their choice of game & see if they still perform well. (They can use their own mice/keyboards).
I did the opposite, i went to a pros home and performed there thousand times better on my PC which has issues at my home and guess what, i wreckted there everyone without even to sweat. I never said that i am an expert either but actually i have clue when it comes to GAMING, based on my own expierences and not lile you guys who think they actually know something about which they just read over the Internet and googled.

You can come to my home and test it with youre own hatdware if you are good in ANY game and then show me if you can performe like this on my own connection.

If you do, then you get all the money which i have just to convince you wrong. I knew that you will not perform good, doesnt matter if youre the best player in this world, you cant. Its just simple as that

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 23 Mar 2022, 05:14

Unreazz wrote:
22 Mar 2022, 21:36
Eonds wrote:
Unreazz wrote:

I did the opposite, i went to a pros home and performed there thousand times better on my PC which has issues at my home and guess what, i wreckted there everyone without even to sweat. I never said that i am an expert either but actually i have clue when it comes to GAMING, based on my own expierences and not lile you guys who think they actually know something about which they just read over the Internet and googled.

You can come to my home and test it with youre own hatdware if you are good in ANY game and then show me if you can performe like this on my own connection.

If you do, then you get all the money which i have just to convince you wrong. I knew that you will not perform good, doesnt matter if youre the best player in this world, you cant. Its just simple as that
The internet is where you find information. You know the biggest mistake people like you have is the fact that you don't understand what you're reading. I'm not parroting information, I actually understand what I'm saying and I'm trying to make it digestible for anyone reading this in the future. You can't even spell correctly. What's your rank (and what game is it)

cobson

Post by cobson » 23 Mar 2022, 05:57

The simple answer in 99% of these cases is: you're simply not as good as you think you are and a desperate for excuses