CSGO - player models feels like sliding on ice

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: CSGO - player models feels like sliding on ice

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 16 Nov 2021, 15:17

Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 15:41
You two have not only managed to make this toxic, but also vulgar. Gratz! I try to come to these forums everyday to get an update on several threads that I keep an eye on. But instead I always have to go through your nonsensical posts.
I have awarded 7 day temp bans for the toxicity going on in this thread.

Nontheless, this thread is locked anyway.

To Other Forum Members

Also, do not make flamebait other people doing crypto as "stealing money". We do not go into that rabbit hole. Hate on the crypto directly, not the people investing in crypto. Hate on the GPU shortages and the like. Target your hate at those objects because we have fewer GPUs, rather than humans. Your government may already be investing in crypto, as might be your company's pension plan. There was once a time when paper money was a joke 500 years ago, and money had to be valuable (like gold). In 100 years, crypto may be an ingrained part of society (but in a more environmently friendly way than Bitcoin). But anyway, we do not go down the rabbit hole. Thank you.

Social stuff (relationships) and investing stuff (crypto, stocks) are considered offtopic in these forums, including the act of calling out people (publicly snitching on people is discouraged except by Report Post).

If people are bothering you by private message, please report the private message.

If too many people are just asking you for help by private message, please tell them to post publicly.

You can also ignore your private messages. Disable notifications via your forum Profile.

Turn off "Allow users to send you private messages:" if you don't want private messages.
turnoff.png
turnoff.png (11.89 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!