CSGO - player models feels like sliding on ice

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
tayzedd

Re: CSGO - player models feels like sliding on ice

Post by tayzedd » 13 Nov 2021, 12:58

Eonds is a good dude, he's not here to steer anyone wrong. I hit him up and he's helped me clean up my PC and didn't ask for a dime. Tested out CSGO for a bit yesterday and it felt very crisp and smooth. Especially while shooting guns which is something that didn't feel as smooth in the past. Still need to do some more testing but he helped me remove a lot of bloat from what i can tell. I'm no guru but I know a decent amount myself. And he's still helping me with some stuff today. So, I'll post again over the next few days/weeks to see how games are running and what not.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 13 Nov 2021, 18:21

tayzedd wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 12:58
Eonds is a good dude, he's not here to steer anyone wrong. I hit him up and he's helped me clean up my PC and didn't ask for a dime. Tested out CSGO for a bit yesterday and it felt very crisp and smooth. Especially while shooting guns which is something that didn't feel as smooth in the past. Still need to do some more testing but he helped me remove a lot of bloat from what i can tell. I'm no guru but I know a decent amount myself. And he's still helping me with some stuff today. So, I'll post again over the next few days/weeks to see how games are running and what not.
Hi eonds how its going hows the family

tayzedd

Post by tayzedd » 13 Nov 2021, 21:34

Mugabi wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 18:21
tayzedd wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 12:58
Hi eonds how its going hows the family
feel free to add me on discord/steam if you really want to. like i said, he's just trying to help, and i've learned a good bit from him so far.

my CSGO games feel really nice right now. I still want to do a bit more testing over time though.

omeGa

Post by omeGa » 14 Nov 2021, 11:04

My friend if you sure it's not a problem about your hardware and network you need to try your electrecity in your home, disable all circuit breakers and keep only this one for electrical outlets and try if you feel a big difference your problem is electrical. Believe me I am the perfect example

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 14 Nov 2021, 13:37

PM Spammer / PM Stealth Advertiser Alert

I just received a PM of a heads up about this thread.

Please post solutions publicly rather than selling EMI solutions by PM (to other users here) or via other websites.

This would be allowed if that person was advertised as a business with a sponsor-permission of some kind, or some other Blur Busters affiliation, but this is not the case here, and thus is considered stealth spamming.

To the stealth spammer, you know who you are. Edits/modifications/deletes/bans may occur if this behaviours persists. Blur Busters reserves right to read private messages of reported spammers. Remember there’s a “Report This Private Message” feature available to everybody on this forum, as the exclamation icon. If it’s an email address sent to you by PM, and the email address then sells you stuff, go back to the original PM, and “Report” the private message as spam. We will do an investigation and provide forum member bans as applicable. Provide a copy of the email spam too, if possible even if it tells you to do a specific Google search rather than a direct web address.

For those people who purchased the EMI solution, please post your purchased EMI solution here. There is no copyright on reposting the vast majority of EMI solutions sold through this nature. Unless the person actually wrote a book and is selling a copyrighted book under their name, then just post a direct link to the book on Amazon and be done with it. Disclose if you’re the author of the book, fine, I can allow that. Blur Buster’ll just earn affiliate income on Amazon clicks and we can tolerate a one-time non-new-member advertisement (never 1st post, you must be a disclosed real name too) of your own written book if you want (if we vet the book and it’s scientifically legit).

But stealth-advertising our members by PM? Sorry, that’s a public announcement of a possible ban, including public service disdorsement announcements of all related websites including additions to our swearword filter, which will force you to use L33T words, which then gets caught by Akisemet AI spam filter anyway.

Do your google homework. And heed what I said, if this person tries to reach any of you to sell their EMI solution offline, after having recruited you in this forum or forum thread.

Thank you for reading this public service announcement about an illegal spammer/advertiser warning
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Plznoinputlag

Post by Plznoinputlag » 14 Nov 2021, 15:07

a_c_r_e_a_l wrote:
12 Nov 2021, 21:58
Ah you're the guy who came here to make money for magic windows tweaks but doesn't want to admit it straightforwardly, otherwise it wouldn't meet the purpose of this forum and would be kind of advertisement I guess? Do a tutorial how to tweak everything or just admit it outright. This thread looks like a bait and I hope mods will look deeper into it.

viewtopic.php?p=73914#p73914
Like ask me if I care. I do it for free and people pay me because they like me. Outside of blurbusters I get paid by people to optimize their system. It builds my reputation and it’s doing something good for people. Apparently if you get paid for doing something that makes you bad & you clearly don’t do your job right. Like no buddy, If I’m paid I’m more likely to do the job better than not
he asked me for a 15dollar payment from paypal when i added him on discord
but how all the streamers and pros playing normally without any tweaks(windows stock)?

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 14 Nov 2021, 15:30

Plznoinputlag wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 15:07
a_c_r_e_a_l wrote:
Ah you're the guy who came here to make money for magic windows tweaks but doesn't want to admit it straightforwardly, otherwise it wouldn't meet the purpose of this forum and would be kind of advertisement I guess? Do a tutorial how to tweak everything or just admit it outright. This thread looks like a bait and I hope mods will look deeper into it.

Like ask me if I care. I do it for free and people pay me because they like me. Outside of blurbusters I get paid by people to optimize their system. It builds my reputation and it’s doing something good for people. Apparently if you get paid for doing something that makes you bad & you clearly don’t do your job right. Like no buddy, If I’m paid I’m more likely to do the job better than not
but how all the streamers and pros playing normally without any tweaks(windows stock)?
i wonder what would be the advice? disable spread spectrum...
i never tweek windows on old PC and everything works fine if there is fix for 15 USD i am willing to pay them every day.... I allready spend thousand to fix this and dude have solution for 15bucks bring him on :D

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 14 Nov 2021, 18:01

Plznoinputlag wrote:
a_c_r_e_a_l wrote:

I think after I tried helping you and did a lot of stuff for free, I tried telling you if you want me to tweak your whole pc including overclocks etc obviously I’d want to be paid for my labor. But I’ve tweaked many guys from this forum for free who I’ll ask to come on this thread and post for themselves. You’re naive if you think the best of the best don’t pay people to optimize their computers. The best fortnite players have their hardware tweaked and it’s a well known thing sort of. Stock windows isn’t suitable for high level competitive play. I also never dmed anyone on here and asked for money on this forum. Obviously the chief can read my messages if he wants to. I’m not here to sell snake oil, or whatever. It comes from a honest and emphatic place. The only reason I’d ask for money is because I have a lot of people not only from Twitter but from this forum asking me to help them and it’s getting overwhelming. Sorry for not clarifying that. I want to help everyone but That’s not possible. Like I said, I’ll ask the people I’ve helped to reply under this thread because I don’t want people to talk bad on my name. I want to uphold a reputation. I didn’t intend to make money off of tweaking peoples pcs but what I do is akin to a technician or something of that nature. I don’t sell emi fixes, the closet thing I offer is helping someone diagnose the source of it. I’m not a business, I just honestly want to help people but now that there’s so many it’s taking up my time and I figured if you guys are willing to spend 500$ on random equipment, what’s 15$ I thought that’s like reasonable. If people come to me from this forum and message me please state that you’re from blurbusters as I’m now aware that I can’t have you pay me because that’s stealth advertising I think?
Last edited by Eonds on 14 Nov 2021, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 14 Nov 2021, 18:06

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 13:37
PM Spammer / PM Stealth Advertiser Alert

I just received a PM of a heads up about this thread.

Please post solutions publicly rather than selling EMI solutions by PM (to other users here) or via other websites.

This would be allowed if that person was advertised as a business with a sponsor-permission of some kind, or some other Blur Busters affiliation, but this is not the case here, and thus is considered stealth spamming.

To the stealth spammer, you know who you are. Edits/modifications/deletes/bans may occur if this behaviours persists. Blur Busters reserves right to read private messages of reported spammers. Remember there’s a “Report This Private Message” feature available to everybody on this forum, as the exclamation icon. If it’s an email address sent to you by PM, and the email address then sells you stuff, go back to the original PM, and “Report” the private message as spam. We will do an investigation and provide forum member bans as applicable. Provide a copy of the email spam too, if possible even if it tells you to do a specific Google search rather than a direct web address.

For those people who purchased the EMI solution, please post your purchased EMI solution here. There is no copyright on reposting the vast majority of EMI solutions sold through this nature. Unless the person actually wrote a book and is selling a copyrighted book under their name, then just post a direct link to the book on Amazon and be done with it. Disclose if you’re the author of the book, fine, I can allow that. Blur Buster’ll just earn affiliate income on Amazon clicks and we can tolerate a one-time non-new-member advertisement (never 1st post, you must be a disclosed real name too) of your own written book if you want (if we vet the book and it’s scientifically legit).

But stealth-advertising our members by PM? Sorry, that’s a public announcement of a possible ban, including public service disdorsement announcements of all related websites including additions to our swearword filter, which will force you to use L33T words, which then gets caught by Akisemet AI spam filter anyway.

Do your google homework. And heed what I said, if this person tries to reach any of you to sell their EMI solution offline, after having recruited you in this forum or forum thread.

Thank you for reading this public service announcement about an illegal spammer/advertiser warning
Hi, can you please read the most recent reply I made to the “Plznoinputlag” person. I wanted to clarify the situation. Is stealth advertising what I described? If it is, I now am asking people on this forum to please state they are from blurbusters, because I don’t think I can ask for a payment for the work. (Assuming that is accidental stealth advertising) I never intentionally did that, and I’ll have some people who came from blurbusters vouch that I never asked or forced a payment from them.

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 14 Nov 2021, 18:19

MegaMelmek wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 15:30
Plznoinputlag wrote:
a_c_r_e_a_l wrote:

i wonder what would be the advice? disable spread spectrum...
i never tweek windows on old PC and everything works fine if there is fix for 15 USD i am willing to pay them every day.... I allready spend thousand to fix this and dude have solution for 15bucks bring him on :D

That’s basically my point. Everything I do can be found on google. I don’t mind helping for free but there’s so many people messaging me from different places that I can’t tell who’s from where. If I’m being judged for asking for money to do some multi hour tweaking session, that’s seriously ridiculous. If you want me to spend my free time attempting to fix your issue then I think a small payment is justified. Of course now that I’m aware it’s considered stealth advertising I won’t be doing that for people that are from blurbusters. I ask you announce where you’re from and do what you want with your money. I won’t ask for a payment or suggest it.