CSGO - player models feels like sliding on ice

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Mugabi

Re: CSGO - player models feels like sliding on ice

Post by Mugabi » 14 Nov 2021, 20:38

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 13:37
PM Spammer / PM Stealth Advertiser Alert

I just received a PM of a heads up about this thread.

Please post solutions publicly rather than selling EMI solutions by PM (to other users here) or via other websites.

This would be allowed if that person was advertised as a business with a sponsor-permission of some kind, or some other Blur Busters affiliation, but this is not the case here, and thus is considered stealth spamming.

To the stealth spammer, you know who you are. Edits/modifications/deletes/bans may occur if this behaviours persists. Blur Busters reserves right to read private messages of reported spammers. Remember there’s a “Report This Private Message” feature available to everybody on this forum, as the exclamation icon. If it’s an email address sent to you by PM, and the email address then sells you stuff, go back to the original PM, and “Report” the private message as spam. We will do an investigation and provide forum member bans as applicable. Provide a copy of the email spam too, if possible even if it tells you to do a specific Google search rather than a direct web address.

For those people who purchased the EMI solution, please post your purchased EMI solution here. There is no copyright on reposting the vast majority of EMI solutions sold through this nature. Unless the person actually wrote a book and is selling a copyrighted book under their name, then just post a direct link to the book on Amazon and be done with it. Disclose if you’re the author of the book, fine, I can allow that. Blur Buster’ll just earn affiliate income on Amazon clicks and we can tolerate a one-time non-new-member advertisement (never 1st post, you must be a disclosed real name too) of your own written book if you want (if we vet the book and it’s scientifically legit).

But stealth-advertising our members by PM? Sorry, that’s a public announcement of a possible ban, including public service disdorsement announcements of all related websites including additions to our swearword filter, which will force you to use L33T words, which then gets caught by Akisemet AI spam filter anyway.

Do your google homework. And heed what I said, if this person tries to reach any of you to sell their EMI solution offline, after having recruited you in this forum or forum thread.

Thank you for reading this public service announcement about an illegal spammer/advertiser warning
Indeed chief, despite myself and many other users conversations with eonds explaining to him that we have done many tweaks to our system/os/bios and hired professional tweakers from twitter who are famous in csgo/gaming community for tweaking (who csgo pros recommend), our issues regarding hitreg/heavy mouse/emi comes back after 1-2 days, he doesn't want to acknowledge our answers at this point and keeps spamming us with the same stuff (saying how we should pm him in discord/twitter so he can help us).

In the beginning i thought he was genuine and trying to fix our issues but i noticed how he mentions some payments to be sent to him, he's basically taking advantage of an unfortunate situation where people affected don't have any where else to look therefore they feel the need to do things they know won't fix their issue.

His answers regarding EMI, is to not use RGB RAMS and turn off RGB, change fan mode in bios to dc and to try to basically turn off pc lights and disabling hidden spread spectrum features.

In windows, he does basic tweaking which include, updating drivers, disabling firewalls, changing cpu affinity for some applications, changing applications priority,

All of these tweaks were done by us 2 years ago, the lag/bad hitreg/heavy mouse comes back after 1-2 hours full force and yet he will pretend that he didn't read anything i just told him here and will spam me about closing windows edge while im playing and how i need to message him on discord, to me, this is advertising, this is a sales man trick and at least we shouldn't have him in the emi section of blurbusters.

Slender

Post by Slender » 14 Nov 2021, 20:41

Eonds wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 12:47
TN_fun wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 06:25
My latest theory for today is the electricity problem, which affects the internet as well. Even if you make clean power for your pc, buy a new computer, the power supply of your isp equipment will remain just as poor. Some people try mobile internet (4g and 5g) and this same is so bad. The answer is simple - these towers are powered by the same shitty energy that all around your house.
The only way out is to find an area without this problem.

You guys are ridiculous
you have no idea what kind of laughter they cause in me when they talk about electricity without knowing what a timer is

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 15 Nov 2021, 01:27

Slender wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 20:41
Eonds wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 12:47
TN_fun wrote:
13 Nov 2021, 06:25
My latest theory for today is the electricity problem, which affects the internet as well. Even if you make clean power for your pc, buy a new computer, the power supply of your isp equipment will remain just as poor. Some people try mobile internet (4g and 5g) and this same is so bad. The answer is simple - these towers are powered by the same shitty energy that all around your house.
The only way out is to find an area without this problem.

You guys are ridiculous
you have no idea what kind of laughter they cause in me when they talk about electricity without knowing what a timer is

Trust me 😭😭😭 I literally can’t help but post some of the comments i see and let my friends look. We have a good laugh. I’m sure the chief probably laughs his ass off reading some of this.

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 15 Nov 2021, 01:33

Mugabi wrote:
14 Nov 2021, 20:38

Indeed chief, despite myself and many other users conversations with eonds explaining to him that we have done many tweaks to our system/os/bios and hired professional tweakers from twitter who are famous in csgo/gaming community for tweaking (who csgo pros recommend), our issues regarding hitreg/heavy mouse/emi comes back after 1-2 days, he doesn't want to acknowledge our answers at this point and keeps spamming us with the same stuff (saying how we should pm him in discord/twitter so he can help us).

In the beginning i thought he was genuine and trying to fix our issues but i noticed how he mentions some payments to be sent to him, he's basically taking advantage of an unfortunate situation where people affected don't have any where else to look therefore they feel the need to do things they know won't fix their issue.

His answers regarding EMI, is to not use RGB RAMS and turn off RGB, change fan mode in bios to dc and to try to basically turn off pc lights and disabling hidden spread spectrum features.

In windows, he does basic tweaking which include, updating drivers, disabling firewalls, changing cpu affinity for some applications, changing applications priority,

All of these tweaks were done by us 2 years ago, the lag/bad hitreg/heavy mouse comes back after 1-2 hours full force and yet he will pretend that he didn't read anything i just told him here and will spam me about closing windows edge while im playing and how i need to message him on discord, to me, this is advertising, this is a sales man trick and at least we shouldn't have him in the emi section of blurbusters.
You literally reinstall windows every 3 hours. Aren’t you the guy who literally told me your teeth were causing emi and messing with your computer? Yo by all means bro use windows edge, Logitech g hub, use triple monitors, use windowed mode, use rgb ram, don’t set affinities or anything important. It’s not my fucking problem 🙏. Please dm me so we can talk outside of blurbusters because I’ll get banned so fast if I said what I wanted 🤣. Good luck buying new computers, generators, and moving to different locations just to play csgo at a low level 😂😂😂😂😂. You’re crazy

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 15 Nov 2021, 09:17

Eonds wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 01:33
Mugabi wrote:

You literally reinstall windows every 3 hours. Aren’t you the guy who literally told me your teeth were causing emi and messing with your computer? Yo by all means bro use windows edge, Logitech g hub, use triple monitors, use windowed mode, use rgb ram, don’t set affinities or anything important. It’s not my fucking problem 🙏. Please dm me so we can talk outside of blurbusters because I’ll get banned so fast if I said what I wanted 🤣. Good luck buying new computers, generators, and moving to different locations just to play csgo at a low level 😂😂😂😂😂. You’re crazy
"use windows edge, Logitech g hub, use triple monitors, use windowed mode, use rgb ram, don’t set affinities or anything important" i dont use any of those and tried turning off ram and nothing changed, i already told you four times before and it looks like im going to tell you 4 times again.

"buying new computers, generators, and moving to different locations just to play csgo at a low level", the highest elo i reached before this issue hit me was level 8 and it was after 50 games, i made another account where i reached level 7 in 23 games and ofcurse this issue cameback again and im back to level 3. without this issue i would be level 10 with 3k elo, it is that bad. will i become a professional player ?? no. im just doing this for fun. i have cash/gf/family.

at least i earn my money through working hard, i have a scholarship studying abroad, this is why its so easy to move locations each 6 months-1 year.
meanwhile it looks like you earn money through tweaking 12 year olds pc, how much money u stole from 12 year olds the past 2 months ? maybe 60$ right? what do u do with that money?
Last edited by Mugabi on 15 Nov 2021, 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 15 Nov 2021, 13:20

Mugabi wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 09:17
Eonds wrote:
Mugabi wrote:

"use windows edge, Logitech g hub, use triple monitors, use windowed mode, use rgb ram, don’t set affinities or anything important" i dont use any of those and tried turning off ram and nothing changed, i already told you four times before and it looks like im going to tell you 4 times again.

"buying new computers, generators, and moving to different locations just to play csgo at a low level", the highest elo i reached before this issue hit me was level 8 and it was after 50 games, i made another account where i reached level 7 in 23 games and ofcurse this issue cameback again and im back to level 3. without this issue i would be level 10 with 3k elo, it is that bad. will i become a professional player ?? no. im just doing this for fun. i have cash/gf/family.

at least i earn my money through working hard, i have a scholarship studying abroad, this is why its so easy to move locations each 6 months-1 year.
meanwhile it looks like you earn money through tweaking 12 year olds pc, how much money u stole from 12 year olds the past 2 months ? maybe 60$ right? what do u do with that money? not enough to bang high quality hookers i assure you that (cuz i do that every month)
I leverage trade crypto currency actually 😭

You cheat on your girlfriend ? Yikes

So you’re bad at csgo & you’re a bad person 😂

Yeah I’m certainly not going to help you lol

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 15 Nov 2021, 15:41

You two have not only managed to make this toxic, but also vulgar. Gratz! I try to come to these forums everyday to get an update on several threads that I keep an eye on. But instead I always have to go through your nonsensical posts.
Rog Strix Z790i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 15 Nov 2021, 16:54

Eonds wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 13:20
Mugabi wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 09:17
Eonds wrote:
Mugabi wrote:

meanwhile it looks like you earn money through tweaking 12 year olds pc, how much money u stole from 12 year olds the past 2 months ? maybe 60$ right? what do u do with that money? not enough to bang high quality hookers i assure you that (cuz i do that every month)
I leverage trade crypto currency actually 😭

You cheat on your girlfriend ? Yikes

So you’re bad at csgo & you’re a bad person 😂

[/quote]

Conclusion, your tweaking is kindergarten level and most people here including 15 years that you steal money from Know how to do it .

Im writing to you not that i hate you, i Respect your Hussle to get money but please do it in other forums, don't come here and call us idiots for not doing your very very basic tweaks and want us to give you money for it because:
1- your tweaks are very basic and dont work
2- you ignore people telling you that they have done alot of tweaking to their system (tweaking by professional people with background, not like you) and they have yet to fix thier issue

I'm going to call you out everytime i see you
Goodluck trying to make cash on my watch

jorimt

Post by jorimt » 15 Nov 2021, 17:05

Eonds wrote:
15 Nov 2021, 13:20
Mugabi wrote:
No doubt the Chief will see this and start cleaning this thread up soon (a few of these messages can be outright deleted, seeing as they have nothing to do with the thread subject), so I'd refrain from posting any more off-topic messages until then, lest you both dig yourselves a bigger hole.

Stay on topic and stay civil.
(jorimt: /jor-uhm-tee/)
Author: Blur Busters "G-SYNC 101" Series

Displays: ASUS PG27AQN, LG 48CX VR: Beyond, Quest 3, Reverb G2, Index OS: Windows 11 Pro Case: Fractal Design Torrent PSU: Seasonic PRIME TX-1000 MB: ASUS Z790 Hero CPU: Intel i9-13900k w/Noctua NH-U12A GPU: GIGABYTE RTX 4090 GAMING OC RAM: 32GB G.SKILL Trident Z5 DDR5 6400MHz CL32 SSDs: 2TB WD_BLACK SN850 (OS), 4TB WD_BLACK SN850X (Games) Keyboards: Wooting 60HE, Logitech G915 TKL Mice: Razer Viper Mini SE, Razer Viper 8kHz Sound: Creative Sound Blaster Katana V2 (speakers/amp/DAC), AFUL Performer 8 (IEMs)

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 16 Nov 2021, 15:07

Topic closed.

I've had 3 "Report Posts" complaints about this thread from 3 different forum members for various reasons.

Thread outlived usefulness as discussion steered far away from original topic. Thread is beyond repair, not gonna waste time cleaning up.

Create a new thread & post questions & answers & share solutions publicly, not by private message (PM).

Also, Blur Busters is not intended to be a recruiting ground for transferring conversations to private conversation for any free/paid/whatever/hobby/business/etc solutions by private message. Private messages are useful for one-on-one troubleshooting but please post your solution publicly once you know the solutions. Too many are abandoning threads after PM discussions, leaving threads to degrade beyond repair. Such threads will be closed once threads outlive usefulness -- or get sidetracked -- or has an excess number of thread reporters that have been confirmed valid. Thank you for hearing out this PSA ;)

Please create a new on-topic thread, even if it resurrects the same issue(s).

Thread locked.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!