Input lag, Hitreg

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Sublo

Input lag, Hitreg

Post by Sublo » 24 Nov 2021, 09:45

Hello everyone, I suffer the same problem as most of the people on this forum, I have been following posts for a long time where people offer a solution to the problem, including turning off all the electricity in the apartment. Nothing helps. But personally, in my case, starting a game with bots, the problem completely disappears as soon as the game is online, hit reg, input lag. Doesn't matter home internet or lte. In another apartment the situation is better, but also not always, all computers on which I tried to play in the apartment I live in have a bad hit reg. I can't understand in which direction, try to fix something, the Internet or electricity?

Sublo

Re: Input lag, Hitreg

Post by Sublo » 24 Nov 2021, 16:42

I already have a third router, after the start of this problem, on openwrt, there was also a router. Changed 6 Internet providers, everywhere a bad hit reg. I also tried to configure the packages, unfortunately one day works no more than all the options, placebo) But the idea is good, maybe the problem is this.

Sublo

Re: Input lag, Hitreg

Post by Sublo » 25 Nov 2021, 05:58

Every provider I connected said that there were no problems within their network. I am more inclined to problems with electricity, when switching to different servers without closing the cs go, both directly through the cable and through the router, everything is fine within a couple of minutes on each of the servers, the last time I was helped by turning off the turbo boost for a couple of days, but only for a couple of days) I also noticed that the longest interval, when connecting to a server with a good hit reg, on win 10 home, is about 5 minutes, on other editions 1 minute maximum.