Pc becomes faster/smoother during night time. During day time its slow/sluggish

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Stimpy7314

Pc becomes faster/smoother during night time. During day time its slow/sluggish

Post by Stimpy7314 » 29 Nov 2021, 11:25

Hi,

So when i play a game or do general stuff during DAY time its really slow, games dont look smooth, cursor feeling/moving in desktop feels really heavy even tho i have 144hz it should look smooth right? But when it becomes night time (24:00 eu time) to 3:00 usally i play most during that time It is really smooth and it really look i have a 144hz monitor and not a 60hz monitor.

Do u think that has to do with electricity or maybe my internet connection? I really dont know. :(

Brought my pc to my little brothers house and the issue is gone. His pc is smooth too like it should be
Last edited by Stimpy7314 on 29 Nov 2021, 13:28, edited 1 time in total.

delve

Re: Pc becomes faster/smoother during night time.

Post by delve » 29 Nov 2021, 11:58

yes, very likely electricity/emi

Stimpy7314

Re: Pc becomes faster/smoother during night time.

Post by Stimpy7314 » 29 Nov 2021, 12:33

delve wrote:
29 Nov 2021, 11:58
yes, very likely electricity/emi
Will enabling sb spread spectrum reduce it? Because thats the only spread spectrum i have on my b450m steel legend mb.

Also will it decrease performance? Because the bclk freq will dip etc?

Stimpy7314

Re: Pc becomes faster/smoother during night time. During day time its slow/sluggish

Post by Stimpy7314 » 03 Dec 2021, 14:27

Damm above 300 views and nobody wants to help. Out of 300 people 1 replied :thumbsup:

Sparta

Re: Pc becomes faster/smoother during night time. During day time its slow/sluggish

Post by Sparta » 03 Dec 2021, 14:33

i finally solved it. English isn't my strong point but i ll try to explain as clearly as possible. Its not due to emi or radio or whatever interference. Its also not because of bad grounding. Primary cause is due to bad chipset/device initialisation due to voltage in neutral conductor. As you know we are getting single phase ac in our houses which contains phase(110/230V) and neutral(0V) which are ideal voltages. In reality we get like 2-15V in neutral which can be checked by using a multimeter between neutral and earth pins in your socket. If in your bad luck you are getting 40-60V in neutral wire then the circuit is completed via neutral and earth. Its gonna mess around with post operation while clearing nvram using cmos or jumper method. In order to properly initialise them or repair your pc or get rid of lag remove the psu wire and in fact all the devices including hdmi/dvi/vga/display/mouse/keyboard cables. Now we dont have anything connected to cpu. Now remove the case, remove gpu, and remove all ram if you have more than one. Clean one ram module and push it into one of the ram slot. Remove cmos battery and wait for 15-60 seconds and reconnect it. At this point not a single cable is connected while doing this. Now go ahead and connect power cable, keyboard and mouse. Now switch on cpu using power switch. Mash the delete button of the keyboard while its posting. You will get beep codes of no vga or no display. Let it complete the post operation and now switch off cpu using case power button. Now all your devices are completely reset. Now once again remove psu power cable and now populate the ram slots, push the gpu into pcie slot and connect all monitors and all the cables. After this all go ahead and connect psu power cable and switch on pc using case power button and voila your pc is now resolved of any initialisation problems. Go to windows and perfom sfc /scannow and let it complete. Check for any kind of lag now. In short dont clear cmos while any cable including power/monitors/amp/mic etc are connected because these may carry stray currents which mess up the post process during nvram/cmos clear operation and it gets carried into the nvram settings even if you load optimised defaults in the bios. . Thank you.

Unreazz

Post by Unreazz » 03 Dec 2021, 14:38

has to be electric when you say that you feel it also on desktop

Stimpy7314

Post by Stimpy7314 » 03 Dec 2021, 14:44

Unreazz wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 14:38
Must be yeah, Tried playing with the sb spread spectrum setting in bios, however enabling did nothing and disabling made it smoother i guess? But thats weird because SS is to lower emi?

Plznoinputlag

Post by Plznoinputlag » 03 Dec 2021, 15:19

Stimpy7314 wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 14:44
Unreazz wrote:
Must be yeah, Tried playing with the sb spread spectrum setting in bios, however enabling did nothing and disabling made it smoother i guess? But thats weird because SS is to lower emi?
its electricity brother if u dont have hitreg and all desync and prefired issues and its only blurry monitor that looks color degraded its fixable

Stimpy7314

Post by Stimpy7314 » 03 Dec 2021, 15:50

Plznoinputlag wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 15:19
Stimpy7314 wrote:
Unreazz wrote:
its electricity brother if u dont have hitreg and all desync and prefired issues and its only blurry monitor that looks color degraded its fixable
The only game that isn't smooth is apex. But i heard that their servers are just ass and feel like u playing on a 30hz monitor. Oh and fortnite too. Like when u move your mouse and u look close to your monitor u see it jitters. But watching from a distance it looks smooth, because its less noticable

Plznoinputlag

Post by Plznoinputlag » 04 Dec 2021, 01:54

Stimpy7314 wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 15:50
Plznoinputlag wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 15:19
Stimpy7314 wrote:
Unreazz wrote:
The only game that isn't smooth is apex. But i heard that their servers are just ass and feel like u playing on a 30hz monitor. Oh and fortnite too. Like when u move your mouse and u look close to your monitor u see it jitters. But watching from a distance it looks smooth, because its less noticable
yeah apex its sucks but u can try voltage stabilizer that will remain consistent power to your electricity. if its not an options you can try to plug your monitor and computer power cables to different outlets like monitor in one outlet and computer power to other outlet like different 2 outlets. this makes a different in monitor quality for me u can try