Long time lurker, Inconsistent, Annoying, On and Off mouse input lag. EXTREMELY close to quitting PC gaming ANY ideas?

Everything about latency. Tips, testing methods, mouse lag, display lag, game engine lag, network lag, whole input lag chain, VSYNC OFF vs VSYNC ON, and more! Input Lag Articles on Blur Busters.
Noirpirate85

Re: Long time lurker, Inconsistent, Annoying, On and Off mouse input lag. EXTREMELY close to quitting PC gaming ANY idea

Post by Noirpirate85 » 13 Jan 2024, 13:25

fatehasfans wrote:
05 Apr 2022, 17:36
Did you find a solution?

I've had the same problem now for about 3 years+ and I've changed ALL the hardware in my PC. Like you I had an Intel chip then switched to AMD and same issue. I changed FX card also from 1080TI to RX6900XT. Also did Ram, PSU, Mobo, SD drives, mice, keyboard, monitors.

All the same :/

Any help would be fantastic.

have the same isssue on almost every computer in the house even on a laptop and i tested the laptop outside where there shouldnt bee elctrical distractions ... so maybe its related to the stationary mobile antenna 4g/5g above 300 meters away from our house... maybe electricyty probleme or just something wrong how windows handels mouse movement prior 3-5 years agobut could it be something with the uefi shell itself because i have the same problems using bios... but bios works in uefi mode as i thougth ... dont really have a clue

fatehasfans

Re: Long time lurker, Inconsistent, Annoying, On and Off mouse input lag. EXTREMELY close to quitting PC gaming ANY idea

Post by fatehasfans » 20 Feb 2024, 16:26

If you come up with anything let me know! Thanks.