Problem monitor

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
bajdzik

Problem monitor

Post by bajdzik » 02 Aug 2021, 14:50

Hello can you

Zowie xl2540, vsync off, gsync off 240hz,is it the fault of the monitor?

Can it be reported for repair?
Last edited by bajdzik on 18 Aug 2021, 02:06, edited 1 time in total.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Problem monitor

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 03 Aug 2021, 14:06

Self mis-diagnosis. There seems to be no problem. Your video looks good! Your monitor is not frame skipping. (It's the phone video shutter that's gapping only between the different video frames).

P.S. You're not supposed to use video on the frame skipping test. It's a photography-only test.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

bajdzik

Post by bajdzik » 03 Aug 2021, 15:32

I understand, sorry, I thought if I sent a video it would be more apparent what was going on. But what could it be? My friend who has the same monitor does not have something like this, he says that everything runs nicely without any strange anomalies.

I was recently looking for something on this topic and found this link. In the picture it is the same as in my case (I think so, because you wrote that everything is fine). But there you wrote something else ( If the refresh rate is perfectly detected (green READY) but you're still getting tearing, then the tearing is on the monitor hardware side, rather than on the GPU side. ). Same as mine and I already don't know if it's the same thing or not.
viewtopic.php?t=5178

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 03 Aug 2021, 16:00

Your video shows that your monitor is working perfectly.

What seems to be the problem?

If you insist there is still a problem, then can you capture it correctly please and post it here -- thanks! -- or a different diagnosis to relay your problem? The video shows your monitor is working perfectly.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

bajdzik

Post by bajdzik » 05 Aug 2021, 02:13

okay later I'll do it and send it here
Last edited by bajdzik on 18 Aug 2021, 02:06, edited 1 time in total.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 05 Aug 2021, 04:55

You may have configured VSYNC OFF in the graphics drivers for full screen mode.

If you are using NVIDIA Control Panel, switch it back to "Application Controlled" for the vsync technology for full screen mode.

bajdzik

Post by bajdzik » 05 Aug 2021, 06:36

photo.png
photo.png (112.36 KiB) Viewed 7749 times

I don't know if I'm doing it right, but I'm posting a picture. I changed from OFF to Use the 3D application settings and no change.

I would also like to add that my gameplay is not smooth, I mean it's better than before but it's still not that. When I see povs of people who have the monitor shown, everything is so smooth for them and for me it's kind of weird, rough. My graphics card is rtx 2070super gaming x trio, in cs go I get 300-400 fps and I play on low resolution because 1280x960 on low settings so it should work well but it is mediocre.
What should I do in this case?

Ps. yesterday a friend sent me a test from his monitor, i decided to take a look so i downloaded a program that works frame by frame. please see if this is normal