Z series firmware 2

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
JesuV

Z series firmware 2

Post by JesuV » 20 Jul 2014, 07:28

Is there coming a step by step introductions for firmware update with linux, or should i buy mstar isp upgrader to upgrage my BenQ XL2411Z? I don't trust my skills, and i don't want to break my monitor. Also is there any information that is there coming way to do it with windows? I havent used linux much, so i am bad at using it.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Z series firmware 2

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 29 Jul 2014, 22:34

JesuV wrote:Is there coming a step by step introductions for firmware update with linux, or should i buy mstar isp upgrader to upgrage my BenQ XL2411Z? I don't trust my skills, and i don't want to break my monitor. Also is there any information that is there coming way to do it with windows? I havent used linux much, so i am bad at using it.
There is currently no easy Linux step by step, as it is very distribution and graphics card dependant.
If you want the easy way to upgrade, it is recommended to use the MSTAR ISP upgrade method.

http://www.blurbusters.com/benq/diy-fir ... -z-series/
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

kamill

Re: Z series firmware 2

Post by kamill » 30 Jul 2014, 06:29

Just study it without updating firmware. You will learn how to do this.