warranty if benq blur busters was used

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
mixxo

warranty if benq blur busters was used

Post by mixxo » 29 Jul 2014, 13:32

So in one of the guides it says "Blur Busters Strobe Utility includes NO WARRANTY"

If my monitor would break and i had been using a lot of Blur Busters Strobe Utility, i would still get a new monitor on the warranty right? Because how would they ever know how i actually used my monitor if it has no sign of external damage? There would be no way for them to prove that i used my monitor in a way that could have damaged it?

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: warranty if benq blur busters was used

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 29 Jul 2014, 22:33

It is the software that has no warranty (pretty standard software disclaimer, for legal reasons)

BENQ hardware is still covered by warranty; BENQ has confirmed that they support authorized third party utilities including Strobe Utility. Monitor warranty is unaffected.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!