I'm a bit desperate

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
pichstolero

I'm a bit desperate

Post by pichstolero » 19 Aug 2014, 11:12

Hello there folks,
finally managed to get my XL2411Z to the newest Firmware following your guides.

As i got home from work I wanted to try your Strobe Utility.

I get the following error messsage when starting your Strobe Utility:
Error trying to communicate to Benq Z-Series Monitor. Blur Buser Strobe Utility isnt able to work.
Tips...

After following the adivces from the error message (excluding trying out from a different computer because i got no other computer at home I still get those error messages.

http://imgur.com/a/d7ESB

I uploaded a few screenshots to make it easier for you to understand my problem. I waited so long for the firmware update, now i finally got it and it doesnt work. :( Maybe this is a problem with my German OS?

Hope you guys can help me out. :oops:

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: I'm a bit desperate

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 20 Aug 2014, 20:58

Did you exit burn-in mode first?

Unplug and replug monitor from power. When it begins flashing solid colors, press the menu button and it should show an option to turn off the burn in mode.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

pichstolero

Re: I'm a bit desperate

Post by pichstolero » 21 Aug 2014, 11:05

This worked, Thank you!!!
Since I'm kinda new to this, is there a beginners guide for the blur busters strobe utility?