Just bought a Benq XL2411Z. Need some config tips!

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
vizionblind

Just bought a Benq XL2411Z. Need some config tips!

Post by vizionblind » 23 Aug 2014, 16:59

I play lots of game types but most recently BF4 and MMOs.

Basically looking for tips on better color... is FPS mode better than standard... etc..

anything to get em going basically :) firmware v2

EDIT.. I tried the 1350 trick but when I reboot the PC the monitor goes black. I have to connect to another monitor to reset properties

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Just bought a Benq XL2411Z. Need some config tips!

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 24 Aug 2014, 21:19

EDIT.. I tried the 1350 trick but when I reboot the PC the monitor goes black. I have to connect to another monitor to reset properties
To fix this,
1. Launch Blur Busters Strobe Utility
2. Slide Crosstalk to 0
3. Now re-enable Blur Reduction with the 1350 trick.

Note -- if it happens again, you didn't need to connect to another monitor -- you just have to turn off Blur Reduction (e.g. during computer bootup), or boot to safe mode.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!