I'm about to buy an XL2546

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: I'm about to buy an XL2546

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 04 Oct 2017, 11:53

eZen wrote:I just received the monitor and it's a beautyyyyy i've been playing with for a few hours now.

The 240Hz experience is kind of surprising, it's of course not as insane as a jump from 60Hz to 144Hz but i can definetely tell the difference.
Glad you love the 240Hz upgrade!
Many websites frequently say 240Hz is not worth it, but we know better around here.

Other forum members have done a good job at following up on the pros/cons of the AMA settings. It's very user-preference based. The middle setting is the most common setting.

There is a factory reset feature, but I'm not 100% currently sure if it also applies to the OD gain settings. (I currently do not have the XL2546 in hands). One easy trick is to take a smartphone photograph of all the OSD screens, before changing your settings. Go through all the menus, take a picture of each screenful of settings.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

eZen

Re: I'm about to buy an XL2546

Post by eZen » 04 Oct 2017, 13:59

Glad you love the 240Hz upgrade!
Many websites frequently say 240Hz is not worth it, but we know better around here.

Other forum members have done a good job at following up on the pros/cons of the AMA settings. It's very user-preference based. The middle setting is the most common setting.

There is a factory reset feature, but I'm not 100% currently sure if it also applies to the OD gain settings. (I currently do not have the XL2546 in hands). One easy trick is to take a smartphone photograph of all the OSD screens, before changing your settings. Go through all the menus, take a picture of each screenful of settings.
Will do :D thanks !