ANNOUNCED: Blur Busters Strobe Utility -- for BENQ Z-Series!

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: ANNOUNCED: Blur Busters Strobe Utility -- for BENQ Z-Ser

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 12 Mar 2014, 15:21

masterotaku wrote:Edit: I've just bought the monitor and a 3D Vision 2 Kit (free shipping compensates any possible return costs). I've already sent you a PM, Chief.
At this stage, if you are specifically interested in compatibility with Blur Busters Strobe Utility, I suggest waiting for the news.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 12 Mar 2014, 15:24

Everyone,
Currently you need a postcount of 3 in order to view your PM's.
If you've now made 3 posts on Blur Busters Forums, check your PM's, I've sent you invites to the Blur Busters Strobe Utility.
If you still can't access your PMs, please send an email to mark [at] blurbusters.com
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

masterotaku

Post by masterotaku » 12 Mar 2014, 15:38

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
masterotaku wrote:Edit: I've just bought the monitor and a 3D Vision 2 Kit (free shipping compensates any possible return costs). I've already sent you a PM, Chief.
At this stage, if you are specifically interested in compatibility with Blur Busters Strobe Utility, I suggest waiting for the news.
Too late, it has already been sent. Unless they're creating a new firmware with your application integrated, I don't know what else can be interesting (apart from a shop where we can purchase the fixed monitors).
CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.9GHz
GPU: Gainward Phoenix 1080 GLH
RAM: GSkill Ripjaws Z 3866MHz CL19
Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming M5 Z270
Monitor: Asus PG278QR

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 12 Mar 2014, 15:51

I can't be specific (yet) until the news comes out -- however, it will cover for existing owners & for those who have not purchased yet.

biwo

Post by biwo » 12 Mar 2014, 15:59

Chief Blur Buster wrote:Everyone,
Currently you need a postcount of 3 in order to view your PM's.
If you've now made 3 posts on Blur Busters Forums, check your PM's, I've sent you invites to the Blur Busters Strobe Utility.
If you still can't access your PMs, please send an email to mark [at] blurbusters.com
Okay, nice :-)

whilson

Post by whilson » 12 Mar 2014, 19:58

thank you chief :)

omna

Post by omna » 13 Mar 2014, 00:51

thank you for the download link chief, unfortunately doesn't work with my monitor :( XL2411Z Manufacture date: December 2013, I can't find the firmware version.

jubaz

Post by jubaz » 13 Mar 2014, 04:07

lol37

Post by lol37 » 13 Mar 2014, 04:08

Just give a link in the news !
no wonder if one has to put his windows on "allow unsigned drivers loading", i think everyone should know how to do it!

phroaig

Post by phroaig » 13 Mar 2014, 05:27

Postcount.eq.3
but still ...
EDIT: yes! go to, go to...
Last edited by phroaig on 13 Mar 2014, 06:56, edited 2 times in total.