Problem with my Benq XL270Z

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
IAmAGoodPerson

Problem with my Benq XL270Z

Post by IAmAGoodPerson » 15 Oct 2019, 17:01

Hello guys, I regularly lurk the forum and was able to overclock my monitor to 175hz.

Because of college I stopped playing CSGO and stopped overclocking it, today after browsing the internet this happened suddenly: Image

Half of my screen is brighter, I checked the settings, tried to update the drivers and even punched it a couple times but nothing happened.

What it could be? Anyone had this problem?

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Problem with my Benq XL270Z

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 09 Feb 2020, 14:18

Definitely a display defect. Sometimes from vibrations caused by transportation, other times it just appears.

if you are able to do a warranty claim, do so.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!