Hi [Burn In Mode] [fixed]

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
cast

Hi [Burn In Mode] [fixed]

Post by cast » 20 May 2014, 05:14

So i did everything to update my monitor xl2411 with firmware v2 , its say PASSED , i reset my pc and go in burnout mode , but now when i run stroblight it says "unable to hail monitor" and that it cant connect (and before it could and it said i had to update to v2) i tried everything what the FAQ says to fix it but it sadly didnt worked ;:<

cast

Re: Hi

Post by cast » 20 May 2014, 05:26

also now when i press the 3e button on my monitor from the left i can chose between 3 diff input (only first 2 work not sure what to take) and when i press the button left to turn off my monitor i get a blue window with some info about colors and burin and stuff) also do i have to put burin on or off there ?

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 20 May 2014, 06:35

cast wrote:also now when i press the 3e button on my monitor from the left i can chose between 3 diff input (only first 2 work not sure what to take) and when i press the button left to turn off my monitor i get a blue window with some info about colors and burin and stuff) also do i have to put burin on or off there ?
That's the burn-in mode.

You have to turn it off. Or Blur Busters Strobe Utility doesn't work.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

cast

Re: Hi [Burn In Mode]

Post by cast » 20 May 2014, 11:31

i putted it off and still not workig :p

cast

Post by cast » 20 May 2014, 16:34

help pls ;_; i think my monitor is updated but blur buster cant find it .... even though before i updated it could and said i had to update to v2 now when i did it it says "error trying to communicate with benQ series"

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 20 May 2014, 20:59

cast wrote:help pls ;_; i think my monitor is updated but blur buster cant find it .... even though before i updated it could and said i had to update to v2 now when i did it it says "error trying to communicate with benQ series"
- Make sure burn-in mode is turned off
- Make sure service menu is turned off
- Make sure you are using the latest graphics drivers
- Make sure you've rebooted both computer and monitor (unplug monitor and replug monitor)

Sometimes burn in mode is still enabled when you think it is off. One of the buttons activates it (when pressed while nothing is displayed). If the burn in menu still shows up, then burn in mode is not turned off yet.

Let me know if this helps? Several people had the same problem but was able to solve it.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

cast

Post by cast » 20 May 2014, 22:03

ok so after a night of rest i put off my pc and guess what ? monitor found ! its working :)

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Hi [Burn In Mode] [fixed]

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 20 May 2014, 22:05

Great! Glad to know that this is all fixed.