Tabbing into games with Strobe Utility

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
matean130

Tabbing into games with Strobe Utility

Post by matean130 » 11 Jun 2021, 14:05

I use a XL2546 BenQ
Whenever I use the strobe utility, I seem to get the issue; I turn off the motion tests, however as soon as I tab into CS:GO, the motion tests suddenly appear. Any fix for this? I can never tab into CS:GO without the motion test covering the screen, making it impossible for me to use it for games.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Tabbing into games with Strobe Utility

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 11 Jun 2021, 19:52

This is a bug in Version 2.0.9 -- we are going to release an updated version this summer that fixes a few of these BenQ issues.

Right now, the priority is currently on ViewSonic Strobe Utility (XG2431) and EVE Strobe Utility (EVE Spectrum 4K 144Hz), but once I'm finished with those, I'll update the BenQ Strobe Utility.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!