input lag added

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
AkZxus

input lag added

Post by AkZxus » 31 Aug 2021, 19:03

Im new to all of this forum stuff but im just now choosing to do it because i couldnt find my answer just by surfing the internet mainly because of the vague responses that other people from different websites would give.

I simply just want to know what type of blur reduction does the BenQ XL2411P use and if it is the same as DyAc on other benq monitors
and how much input is added if i turn blur reduction on.

i also just want to know if the pros outway the cons of having it on while gaming because i notice that there is a slight amount of input lag added when i have it on but i dont know how much and if its gonna be the cause of me loosing a game in certain situations because i have it on and i noticed that the screen turns darker when it is on too. but ive also noticed that my eyes dont strain as much or at all when i have it on and obviously the motion clarity is much better with on too.