Benq XL2411k - PS4pro problem

Adjusting BENQ Blur Reduction and DyAc (Dynamic Acceleration) including Blur Busters Strobe Utility. Supports most BenQ/Zowie Z-Series monitors (XL2411, XL2420, XL2720, XL2735, XL2540, XL2546)
RedKalina

Benq XL2411k - PS4pro problem

Post by RedKalina » 17 Oct 2021, 11:16

Hello everyone, I am writing this message with the help of a translator, so I apologize in advance for any possible mistakes.

I bought the benq xl2411k monitor almost as soon as it appeared in my country. I play on ps4 pro and in every game where there is no stable 60 fps, I feel some freezing of the picture when turning the camera, the image seems to be slow and the overall impression of the games is very bad. What could be the reason for such problems? I would not have created this topic if I had not seen how the same games with FPS drops look on TVs in higher resolution or other monitors, everything looks completely different.

If someone has come across this, advise something, tired of playing 2-3 games with a large library of games.
I'm using a standard hdmi cable from the ps box, tried the hdmi 1.4 and 2.0 port. If we use 2.0 then everything looks even more terrible, 1.4 the image is a little faster.