1 or 2 players has always advantage...

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
blackmagic

Re: 1 or 2 players has always advantage...

Post by blackmagic » 21 Mar 2023, 04:37

Last edited by blackmagic on 21 Mar 2023, 06:46, edited 1 time in total.

masneb

Post by masneb » 21 Mar 2023, 05:48

Devils advocate here and I didn't read the whole thread... cheating.

What you're probably seeing is preaim and instantaneous reaction time, depending on the kind of cheat people are using. This more then likely has nothing to do with your setup. Cheating has become more and more common and in some games it's incredibly common now. Anticheat is woefully inadequate for an industry that's currently exploding.

Worst of which are games where you can find working cheats just by typing in 'Overwatch cheats' in google. It never used to be this bad, but there are a lot of freelance programmers looking for a easy pay day and making cheats is pretty fricking easy. There are even forums that teach you how to make your own. It's a DIY hobby with a thriving industry.

I don't know why this is still the last thing anyone ever considers, but if you consider the kind of people that exist online and little to no punishment for cheating, there isn't a lot of reason 'not' to cheat. Kraig gets yelled at at Best Buy > comes home from work > cracks a beer > pays $10 a month to crap on some kids and make them rage.

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 21 Mar 2023, 06:54

topic closed.

it just skill issues and other players are just better than me and i need to practice more...more invest time into my bad aim.

delve

Post by delve » 21 Mar 2023, 09:06

:D