1 or 2 players has always advantage...

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
blackmagic

1 or 2 players has always advantage...

Post by blackmagic » 11 Mar 2023, 20:35

why this happens ???

i noticed this rly many times in my matches where 1 or 2 players are having like huge advantage in everything...many kills...easy peeks...different hitreg than my and all other players in match...

how that possible ?

and this 1 or 2 players don't always has small ping but i doubt rly that this all has something to do with pings and its always random...

so what are the real reason for this ?

i am the only one who notice this all in his matches ?

its crazy shittt...

i want fuckingg break my display when get such matches where i can clearly see that someone has such absurd advantage which is unfair and is never normal...
Last edited by blackmagic on 11 Mar 2023, 22:57, edited 1 time in total.

dannyoceanic

Re: 1 or 2 players has always advantage...

Post by dannyoceanic » 11 Mar 2023, 20:45

Which game are you talking about?
Valorant by any chance ?

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 11 Mar 2023, 20:47

dannyoceanic wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 20:45
Valorant by any chance ?
yes valorant but i noticed same pattern here already before in other older games like...black squad and even in cs go...

maybe not that obv how it happens in valorant but still noticeable...

im talking about comp matches 5vs5....

that mode where its the most noticeable.
Last edited by blackmagic on 11 Mar 2023, 21:17, edited 2 times in total.

dannyoceanic

Post by dannyoceanic » 11 Mar 2023, 21:00

blackmagic wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 20:47
dannyoceanic wrote:
11 Mar 2023, 20:45
Valorant by any chance ?
yes valorant but i noticed same pattern here already before in other older games like...black squad and even in cs go...

maybe not that obv how it happens in valorant but still noticeable...
I played CS before valorant as well. I never had such unfair gun fights happening in that game. Sometimes servers were shitty yes but everyone on that server shared that hazard equally. While CS had 64 tick rate servers the shots there connected most of the time.

In valorant on the other hand the servers should be twice as responsive due to tick rate being 128, but it rather feels like it's 32 tick rate and bullets get lost in nirvana.
On some servers everything works and all shots land and on a lot of other servers, there are instances were shots just fly through the opponent without hitting them.

Riot won't admit to this issues, their answers are Always that it must be an issue with your internet and not on their end , due to shit servers or poor netcode.

If you ask me this game is very unfair and unbalanced in a lot of ways, and what is the point of playing when the outcome ( due to random server performance) is random rather then based on skill ?

imprecise

Post by imprecise » 11 Mar 2023, 21:06

There was a bug in cs 1.6 where the 10th slot player often had a major disadvantage. This would lead to pauses in matches for that player to reconnect until the issue went away. Since Source is just a continuation of the originally borrowed Quake engine, there is likely a similar bug that persists throughout the game.

There are also a lot of cheaters nowadays that exploit their advantage with instant reaction time, they don't seem to get punished for blatant wall tracing anymore. I recently saw a Tarkov video that displayed this issue, and the same cheaters are in many games. When the guy made the video he discovered that about 60% of lobbies had cheaters, and he was never able to check everyone. Just looking at the gameplay statistics for CSGO suggests a large increase in the number of cheating accounts, as games are not as populated as before and there are way more "players." Source: steamcharts.

Sirito

Post by Sirito » 14 Mar 2023, 22:19

I notice that too, sometimes I am that player. I think it is a server issue that riot isn't aware of.
The problem is that many players do not notice this, they just think they'r inconsistent or the enemies are better.
I remember that post on reddit a year ago, he talks about the same issue link

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 15 Mar 2023, 00:06

this shit happens even in deathmatch...

where 1 player goes crazy with kills and only dies like 5-10 times and his end score is like 40/5 or many times saw this score 40/20 which still a KAD of 2.0 but this 1 player are able to make very fast kills than all other players in that deathmatch lobby...

at start of an deathmatch that all much noticeable that some player just has really huge advantage sometime over everyone and nothing works on him...unstopable

he just run and gun and kill and aces everyone in that deathmatch and are finishing that deathmatch very quick...while all other players are still tryharding and are just by 20 or just 30kills meanwhile in that time...

and many other players in that deathmatch cant even get an positive KAD at end of that deathmatch...with rly low ping like 10ms and 20ms...that what i see everytime in those deathmatches...

i rly dont know how that possible but this all so looks hard fishy and hard unfrair and never normal...

i still dont understand why all the other players still are accepting such thing and ignoring this all till today...:lol:
but this all so obvs and you notice it fast even as a low elo and newbie...

but the rito lovers gonna say..its smurfs...its deathmatch blabla higher ranks vs low ranks...skill issues or bad aim...blablabla...

that all so just bullshit...
dont believe this.
Last edited by blackmagic on 17 Mar 2023, 05:26, edited 1 time in total.

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 15 Mar 2023, 00:46

there always this pattern that you can notice in any this online games but its rly getting bad if this pattern hits you hard and you start to notice every time same and same bullshit in your matches...over and over...again and again...the same patterns.

i think that is the main issue why i hate online games today and how everything changed here for me and how the problem started...

now i need only to figure out who to blame for this but all this patterns are not just an placebos or an
coincidence or lack of skill...NEVER EVER ! :lol:

and no matter what all those fake pros gonna say about this...

but this is the TRUTH and all REAL and for someone really the WORST STATE to play like that...

especially then when you still at low elo and hardstuck and can't figure why everything got this hard bad for you at online games and so much bullshit start to happen...what happened ???

because i had times where i still know and remember the other side of this medal and how it can work and should work :lol: ...and all this pattern was not that much and hard noticeable for me in the past and the good times. it was much less...

but probably not many players had the luck to know this other good side and after then to experience how this all can change everything you know about online gaming...and you drop to bottom.

because then there would be much more guys like me here on forums and ask question and search for the reasons...WHY ME AND HOW ?

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 15 Mar 2023, 04:45

True bro, for me, what always remind me is quick windows reinstall or new fresh account , csgo becomes easiest game Alive. Then it becomes the hardest game after few games/rounds. So I know that it’s bullshit. The question here is, no one knows about this aoart from us so ppl think we are bad and hard stuck

Sirito

Post by Sirito » 15 Mar 2023, 11:32

assombrosso wrote:
15 Mar 2023, 04:45
True bro, for me, what always remind me is quick windows reinstall or new fresh account , csgo becomes easiest game Alive. Then it becomes the hardest game after few games/rounds. So I know that it’s bullshit. The question here is, no one knows about this aoart from us so ppl think we are bad and hard stuck
A windows reinstall won't solve server issues.