the most weird bug i ever saw in online game...

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
blackmagic

the most weird bug i ever saw in online game...

Post by blackmagic » 13 Mar 2023, 13:10

i want to type something in valorant chat...

after i press enter...the message appeared with my nickname behind in the all chat box (normal) but the text/message was completely different than what i just typed and not from me but like from other person...

i never typed that...

i know for sure that i dont type that such message :lol:

the most weird bug and i cant understand how that possible...

edit:
and it was for sure not a copy/paste which i maybe forget and by accident paste...because i check this after and in that moment.

valorants code so messed up that even such bugs can happen...its crazy but very weird feel when you get such bug and notice it... :lol:

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: the most weird bug i ever saw in online game...

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 14 Mar 2023, 07:01

[Moved non-lag topic to Offtopic Lounge]

Sounds like a possible game bug! If it's server side, hopefully they fixed it within hours.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!