openwrt router vpn + servers location

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
blackmagic

openwrt router vpn + servers location

Post by blackmagic » 02 Jul 2023, 09:56

its not fix but i think that the path and solution in my case...

i tried to setup again my openwrt router which has already options in it with openvpn and wireguard.

after i joined nearest server which is frankfurt in my case and still it was bad hitreg, bad desync, slow movements and everything...

then i decided to join servers outside like paris and belgium and more which has just like 5-10ms more if compare with frankfurt.

the thing i noticed that it all got some better for me...not rly that much but still different than how valorant behaves if on frankfurt server for me...which is rly unplayable and hitreg and desync kicks in every match hard and only gets worse if i stay on frankfurt.

on paris server and with vpn it was some slightly better and some improvement which was clearly noticeable for me but the main problem that it all got worse the more i played on same server..still was there and presisted.

overall i could notice improvements in the first 2 matches just by join servers outside and with vpn...hitreg got some better and the movements was some more easy and like more accurate and the speed of fire rate even changed some which resulted me to be faster than my enemy in 1vs1 and probably that why i feel that hitreg got better but its something different actually and has nothing to do with "hitreg"...but more with how the fire speed rate and movement speed changed. that what i think.

but what the fuck is this and can be all ? its clearly has nothing to do with electricity...

i just want finally know the real truth behind all this because this all just blows my mind already away.

why this improvements dont work on frankfurt server which is the nearest and i get connected normally automaticly to it with smallest ping ?

why vpn and joining a server outside of my country helps some and there clearly some small noticeable improvements and changes happen to my online gaming ?

im so fucking tired right now...

just want some logic in all that bullshit and just enjoy normal gaming like it was in the past for me before all this shit happened to me here...

but many still talk about some bullshit electricity and anomaly input lag and magnetic fields... :cry:

loccomacco

Re: openwrt router vpn + servers location

Post by loccomacco » 02 Jul 2023, 15:32

Even YouTube nowadays prevents it's users to use vulgar words in their videos, but in this forum, people are allowed to use any vulgar words, and they still are allowed to have activities in this forum, specially this user, I haven't seen a single post by this user without swearing, I really prefer to skip whatever this user say, I even put him in my foe list so that his posts may won't show for me.
Anyways I'm so glad that this user is out of the road of finding a solution by the way he is thinking now.
But I Hope he can find peace.

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 02 Jul 2023, 16:43

loccomacco wrote:
02 Jul 2023, 15:32
Even YouTube nowadays prevents it's users to use vulgar words in their videos, but in this forum, people are allowed to use any vulgar words, and they still are allowed to have activities in this forum, specially this user, I haven't seen a single post by this user without swearing, I really prefer to skip whatever this user say, I even put him in my foe list so that his posts may won't show for me.
Anyways I'm so glad that this user is out of the road of finding a solution by the way he is thinking now.
But I Hope he can find peace.

here is it your real face. look first in this mirror pls before you comment and judge about others here with your nonsense.

1. i dont talk easy about suicide and just said that its very stupid to do such thing only because of online gaming and bad experience with that...wtf...and get 2 days ban for that lol.

but mods are mods...dont gonna fight with them about this. but someone clearly misunderstand my irony and the thing about darwin award and the context at all and what i rly want to say with that and about suicide...its for sure a bad thing and yes people should search help if they really at this point and suicide will be never the solution or a way out. that common sense and even i know that with my depressions and since the issue with online gaming hit me hard...but that NOT and NEVER reason to suicide in life...that just very stupid and nonsense.

btw YOU was the one who start talk about suicide on forum which is about tech and gaming and network and where people try to solve things and help each others...

and im the one who gets ban because of response to your nonsense suicide comment lol. someone should understand this pls and explain or grow up or get some common sense...that not rly alright too but ok...anyway.

and i think that suicide talk is rly wrong on this forum and completely just wrong place but i was not the one who start with that talk about suicide.
it all dont rly helps at all and its completely nonsense talk.

2. swearing and "vulgar words" is my private thing and not your business...
if some mod says to stop this...then i stop use bad words and swearing and gonna change that. simple that.

3. my english and my emotions...is still my own business.

4. if someone dont understand me...then he dont understands me and should just move on and dont even waste his time to read my topics and my cry out and my rage and my problems.

5. i dont need and never asked for your help you crazy guy...that ur own imagination and you decided nothing because i never received any help from you that somehow helped me with my problem or give me an hint to the source of my problem. nada nothing ZERO.

6. i gonna only wish you good things in life...because im not that kind of person to wish someone bad in life or dont to help others if i can and especially then when i know how to help...

thats it.
thank god.
Last edited by blackmagic on 02 Jul 2023, 19:00, edited 3 times in total.

triplese

Post by triplese » 02 Jul 2023, 17:43

Frankfurt servers is unplayable for me too for at least 3-4 years (faceit and csgo MM).
In Frankfurt based too many datacenters (for example, google), so probably it can be just congested network there and nothing to do with that.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 03 Jul 2023, 13:13

that was a private message and it should've remain private but this guy ... ehhh
btw I put a trap near him and he took it, lol.
anyways, I'm not gonna continue this argument here so I will answer him in private when I can and when I find it worth to answer.

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 03 Jul 2023, 13:17

loccomacco wrote:
03 Jul 2023, 13:13
that was a private message and it should've remain private but this guy ... ehhh
btw I put a trap near him and he took it, lol.
anyways, I'm not gonna continue this argument here so I will answer him in private when I can and when I find it worth to answer.
you still can read my comments and posts ?

what happened ? why unblocked me ?

edit: i just put you too in my foe list and its works perfectly.

thank god such option exist.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 03 Jul 2023, 15:28

The problem is I can still see his posts when I'm not logged in. Yeah I know I can still ignore his posts if I want, but the reason I'm curious to read now is because I enjoy seeing people's reaction when I'm playing them. I'm a beeeeeeep berserker.
See? I still haven't talked straight to anybody, lololol