CS2 realtime gaming

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
loccomacco

Re: CS2 realtime gaming

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 12:02

Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 11:42
loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 11:38
Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 11:23
loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 10:33

Do you know why I say you have a fast brain? Because you say:

But it's not even 1 sec, it's a lot less than 1 sec, so it means you have a very fast brain that you think it takes 1-2 secs
That being said, I don't think you have floaty mouse, or if you have, it's not that bad, because if it was that bad, you couldn't play like that.
I don't want to say that sentence, I hate that, everyone hate that, but I think maybe it's in your brain.
Watch this video, this is the actual floaty mouse (again in YouTube):
/watch?v=pmikQ7hu5k0&pp=ygUUZWxlY3RyaWNhbCBpbnB1dCBsYWc%3D
Or that video from Dani Pa, who posted yesterday in EMI section.
I'm not saying your's is different, because I was pretty much like you, when I had all symptoms at the same time, I rarely had some good times even at midnights, I feel you, but at the same time I think you should not care about that, at least not now.
I don't know what to say more, but maybe try to separate your data cables from power cables, maybe maybe maybe it helps you. Good luck.
LMAO are you really gonna accuse me of not actually having floaty mouse? I don't care what you say dude, I have it. the reason why my aim is snappy in the vids is because I use high sens and I lift my mouse a lot, that doesn't change the fact that aiming and all of that is a lot harder and my accuracy is terrible.

Also don't judge all of that from just two matches that I've recorded, it's still pretty hard to aim, just because your aim is terrible even without input lag does not mean that what you deem to be good aim isn't necessarily affected by floaty mouse. and the video you've provided does not prove anything, and i know i can't necessarily prove floaty mouse in my videos either (even though I recorded those mainly for "desync"), all I know is I have it, and I can barely aim.

All i'm willing to do to is try my PC in another city, that's all. I don't have the time for it now, but I don't care, I'm studying a lot anyways so I don't have time to give the EMI issue attention.
Also I do use high sens too, 1800 dpi with in game sens of 1.1, but I've had no issues with that till the problem hit me
yeah, idk how to tell you this but... we don't all have the same aim :"(
Yeah I know I know, I don't regret that, but read more carefully the second part, I've had no issues with my aim before the problem came, I still play so good whenever my symptoms goes away, but it occurs so rarely, how is that possible? Monitor gets more colorful and without any jaggedness, sound gets more detail full, mouse gets more snappy, movements get so much snappier, and when I see them, I know it's time to play.
Anyways, nowadays I don't play any games, but I can see who have issues and who doesn't, and I saw your video and thought it's always like that, then I added the fact that you can have 20 kills every 2 rounds, then I conclude you don't have that much problems, sorry again for that wrong conclusion.

Anonymous271863

Re: CS2 realtime gaming

Post by Anonymous271863 » 09 Oct 2023, 12:17

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 12:02
Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 11:42
loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 11:38
Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 11:23

LMAO are you really gonna accuse me of not actually having floaty mouse? I don't care what you say dude, I have it. the reason why my aim is snappy in the vids is because I use high sens and I lift my mouse a lot, that doesn't change the fact that aiming and all of that is a lot harder and my accuracy is terrible.

Also don't judge all of that from just two matches that I've recorded, it's still pretty hard to aim, just because your aim is terrible even without input lag does not mean that what you deem to be good aim isn't necessarily affected by floaty mouse. and the video you've provided does not prove anything, and i know i can't necessarily prove floaty mouse in my videos either (even though I recorded those mainly for "desync"), all I know is I have it, and I can barely aim.

All i'm willing to do to is try my PC in another city, that's all. I don't have the time for it now, but I don't care, I'm studying a lot anyways so I don't have time to give the EMI issue attention.
Also I do use high sens too, 1800 dpi with in game sens of 1.1, but I've had no issues with that till the problem hit me
yeah, idk how to tell you this but... we don't all have the same aim :"(
Yeah I know I know, I don't regret that, but read more carefully the second part, I've had no issues with my aim before the problem came, I still play so good whenever my symptoms goes away, but it occurs so rarely, how is that possible? Monitor gets more colorful and without any jaggedness, sound gets more detail full, mouse gets more snappy, movements get so much snappier, and when I see them, I know it's time to play.
Anyways, nowadays I don't play any games, but I can see who have issues and who doesn't, and I saw your video and thought it's always like that, then I added the fact that you can have 20 kills every 2 rounds, then I conclude you don't have that much problems, sorry again for that wrong conclusion.
yes i know you've said that, my aim was absolutely insane when i didn't have input lag also. i honestly don't know about sound quality, don't really see a difference, and i don't notice input lag on the keyboard if that's what you mean with movement, it probably has though because if the mouse has then keyboard also has i'm sure, but it's not enough for me to complain or even notice.

also the 20 kill thing was specifically to apex since you only have one life per match in that game and usually people try to get the 20 kill medal or whatever since it's a huge accomplishement for the average gamer, i just used that to show that i know what i'm talking about when it came to that game.

anyways yes i probably have less problems than anyone else because of my natural skill or whatever. but in retrospect with everything i said before with new people discovering the issue, there's many people that are less skilled and then they start believing weird stuff that isn't real, and that's not good. (and i'm not completely dismissing desync by saying this. the thing is that there's too many newbies that think they have the issue when they really don't.)