CS2 realtime gaming

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
cursed-gamer

CS2 realtime gaming

Post by cursed-gamer » 27 Sep 2023, 20:43

This is my Counter Strike experience. Normally I would say that the video is accelerated but this is actual gameplay. After years still no solution and no answers, amazing.

https://streamable.com/jwqk5y

Anonymous271863

Re: CS2 realtime gaming

Post by Anonymous271863 » 28 Sep 2023, 15:14

What's the issue there exactly? You missed the shots because you moved, and you had time to react since you saw the dude's shadow. With that said I won't dismiss that CS2 is an absolute unplayable mess at the moment.

cursed-gamer

Post by cursed-gamer » 28 Sep 2023, 17:07

Anonymous271863 wrote:
28 Sep 2023, 15:14
What's the issue there exactly? You missed the shots because you moved, and you had time to react since you saw the dude's shadow. With that said I won't dismiss that CS2 is an absolute unplayable mess at the moment.
Erratic and accelerated movement of the enemy which I never see while watching top cs streamers.

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 29 Sep 2023, 12:59

cursed-gamer wrote:
28 Sep 2023, 17:07
Anonymous271863 wrote:
Erratic and accelerated movement of the enemy which I never see while watching top cs streamers.
I'm noticing that the animated avatars from the players are moving at a higher speed than usual, I've looked at them in the Steam points shop and they actually don't move that fast, specially the winking guy one.

So yeah, you definitely edited this to make the video slightly sped up. Have you ever thought about just getting good instead of inventing fake excuses?

Also I'm playing CS2 a lot personally and I don't feel those issues of people moving extremely fast or whatever, and I also suffer from all of this input lag stuff. Maybe I can record for you, unless I miraculously don't suffer from that unconvincing "desync" issue that you guys talk about so much.

cursed-gamer

Post by cursed-gamer » 29 Sep 2023, 13:39

Anonymous271863 wrote:
29 Sep 2023, 12:59
cursed-gamer wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:
I'm noticing that the animated avatars from the players are moving at a higher speed than usual, I've looked at them in the Steam points shop and they actually don't move that fast, specially the winking guy one.

So yeah, you definitely edited this to make the video slightly sped up. Have you ever thought about just getting good instead of inventing fake excuses?

Also I'm playing CS2 a lot personally and I don't feel those issues of people moving extremely fast or whatever, and I also suffer from all of this input lag stuff. Maybe I can record for you, unless I miraculously don't suffer from that unconvincing "desync" issue that you guys talk about so much.
At first you ask me what is wrong in the video and now you accuse me of intentionally speeding up the video. Do you need some therapist?

The recording is directly from OBS, I don't see a point of accelarating it to prove something. This is what I see.

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 29 Sep 2023, 14:12

cursed-gamer wrote:
29 Sep 2023, 13:39
Anonymous271863 wrote:
cursed-gamer wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:

At first you ask me what is wrong in the video and now you accuse me of intentionally speeding up the video. Do you need some therapist?

The recording is directly from OBS, I don't see a point of accelarating it to prove something. This is what I see.
Nah, I knew that it was sped up, I just thought the issue was that you somehow didn't land the shots on the enemy or something like that. Then you replied that the issue is that you see everything fast, and yes we can all tell that it's slightly sped up dude.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 30 Sep 2023, 03:16

cursed-gamer wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:
cursed-gamer wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:

Don't try to convince these guys, it's like when a wolf is hiding behind a wall but the chicken only see the worm, the worst thing here is not what the chicken see, the worst thing is there is a human who is trying to talk to that chicken to worn him there is a wolf hiding there, while a chicken can't even understand humans language, the only way for that chicken to understand is when that wolf chicken dinners that chicken, evilly LOL.
It was an example and I didn't point my finger or my face to anyone here when saying wolf or chicken or human, it was just an example. metaphors are no arguments, my pretty maiden, a worldwide rule.

Anyways, I've had those things and I completely know what you're talking about. For me it wasn't always and in all matches in a day, it was completely random, but the day when I had no issues, I was the one who was pointing by teammates as a cheater that moves fast, lot's of time I was trying to convince them I'm not a cheater. The funnier thing is those days I didn't know what's going on, I haven't noticed there was a problem going on until I started to play games more, suddenly the problem started to hit me in every matches except midnights, the glowing moment of finding a part of the truth.

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 30 Sep 2023, 15:20

loccomacco wrote:
30 Sep 2023, 03:16
cursed-gamer wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:
cursed-gamer wrote:

Don't try to convince these guys, it's like when a wolf is hiding behind a wall but the chicken only see the worm, the worst thing here is not what the chicken see, the worst thing is there is a human who is trying to talk to that chicken to worn him there is a wolf hiding there, while a chicken can't even understand humans language, the only way for that chicken to understand is when that wolf chicken dinners that chicken, evilly LOL.
It was an example and I didn't point my finger or my face to anyone here when saying wolf or chicken or human, it was just an example. metaphors are no arguments, my pretty maiden, a worldwide rule.

Anyways, I've had those things and I completely know what you're talking about. For me it wasn't always and in all matches in a day, it was completely random, but the day when I had no issues, I was the one who was pointing by teammates as a cheater that moves fast, lot's of time I was trying to convince them I'm not a cheater. The funnier thing is those days I didn't know what's going on, I haven't noticed there was a problem going on until I started to play games more, suddenly the problem started to hit me in every matches except midnights, the glowing moment of finding a part of the truth.
Least insane desync conspiracy blurbusters user rhetoric

Also I know that people thave been talking about that for a while, however that video specifically is slightly sped up, if you are not dumb you might realize it

Anyways, hope you guys fix your completely real and existent problem, I would like if there was another separate subforum for the "desync/everything is fast/whatever" guys. I personally have the very existent non-copium mouse input lag and blurry monitor (60hz feeling) issues which I want to seek fixes for

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 01 Oct 2023, 03:21

Anonymous271863 wrote:
30 Sep 2023, 15:20
loccomacco wrote:
cursed-gamer wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:

Also I know that people thave been talking about that for a while, however that video specifically is slightly sped up, if you are not dumb you might realize it

Anyways, hope you guys fix your completely real and existent problem, I would like if there was another separate subforum for the "desync/everything is fast/whatever" guys. I personally have the very existent non-copium mouse input lag and blurry monitor (60hz feeling) issues which I want to seek fixes for
Then we are on the same road brodda, unfortunately you can not separate them, look, lots of people including me, doesn't have only one symptom, the more the time goes, the more symptoms will be added, or they start to notice more symptoms, for me I haven't had floaty mouse, I only had some random matches where only one enemy had a faster movement, or I had that fast movement, but then the problem got worse and worse till I faced nearly every symptom people ever mentioned on this forum, from
bad hitreg to washed out monitor, I'm sure lots of people know what I'm saying, I don't wanna disappoint you, but hope yours doesn't get worse.
Let me know if you want a full list of symptoms in each type of games.

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 01 Oct 2023, 21:47

loccomacco wrote:
01 Oct 2023, 03:21
Anonymous271863 wrote:
30 Sep 2023, 15:20
loccomacco wrote:
cursed-gamer wrote:

Then we are on the same road brodda, unfortunately you can not separate them, look, lots of people including me, doesn't have only one symptom, the more the time goes, the more symptoms will be added, or they start to notice more symptoms, for me I haven't had floaty mouse, I only had some random matches where only one enemy had a faster movement, or I had that fast movement, but then the problem got worse and worse till I faced nearly every symptom people ever mentioned on this forum, from
bad hitreg to washed out monitor, I'm sure lots of people know what I'm saying, I don't wanna disappoint you, but hope yours doesn't get worse.
Let me know if you want a full list of symptoms in each type of games.
I've had the issue since 2019 and yes it did get progressively worse, back then it used to just be 1 out of 6 reboots everytime I turned on my PC, if I had input lag I would just restart the PC and it would be gone. Around June/July 2021 the input lag basically became permanent, no matter how many reboots I did it was still there, and there was no going back.

In May 2022 I got the new PC, completely new peripherals and components, and the issue came back in 2 months. And then it made me believe it was electricity for sure. (same house btw)

I'm aware that 90% of the EMI community talks about desync, to me it was never a real problem because I never noticed it. I play a lot of competitive games, including Valorant and CS which is where most of those issues are talked about. I have a very old cable internet (no fiber yet), I have maximum 50mb/s download and 3.5mb/s upload and my bufferbloat is grade C even here's the result. I do play with a lot of lag spikes and packet loss and whatever else, and I also have the "EMI" input lag, or at least I think I do.

Anyhow, with all that said, I never in my life experienced something like people reacting to me ultra quick or everyone moving fast or stuff like that, that to me just sounds like an insane amount of copium and you guys are just inventing stuff, but I don't know, maybe I personally don't have the problem somehow despite all my internet connection flaws which is crazy, but who knows. I feel like at this point I should have the issue, yet I don't. I know some people in this forum dismiss desync as they also don't notice it or don't care about it because they play fast-paced games that require less reaction input.

In fact that's a solution, play games like Apex Legends where desync doesn't even matter or whatever. Floaty mouse is the absolute worst part of all of this, and actually the only reason I care to find a fix for.