CS2 realtime gaming

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
MSIfanboy

Re: CS2 realtime gaming

Post by MSIfanboy » 02 Oct 2023, 00:24

you have to stand still and shoot in counterstrike for most weapons, otherwise your bullets go into space, and recoil deviates from center of your screen/crosshair

and playing stretched will just make people appear faster

cursed-gamer

Post by cursed-gamer » 02 Oct 2023, 16:19

MSIfanboy wrote:
02 Oct 2023, 00:24
you have to stand still and shoot in counterstrike for most weapons, otherwise your bullets go into space, and recoil deviates from center of your screen/crosshair

and playing stretched will just make people appear faster
I don't agree, now it's really hard to hold angles in CS2, probably done on purpose

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 02:45

Anonymous271863 wrote:
01 Oct 2023, 21:47
In fact that's a solution, play games like Apex Legends where desync doesn't even matter or whatever. Floaty mouse is the absolute worst part of all of this, and actually the only reason I care to find a fix for.
Desync matters in all games even Apex Legends, for example, watch this video and focus on his enemies shots and see how they miss and see how it's good to not having any issues, it's not mine, but the same thing was happening to me when I had no issues (put YouTube behind, I don't know why but I can't put links on my posts):
/watch?v=hzhESGFBn8U

You can find examples of faster movements and more desync examples on videos with a title of killing twitch streamers, you can see both sides in those videos, better focus on older videos when there was known less movement techs, for example Faide, Lamic, Extesy, Guapee have lots of those types of videos.

I saw a lot of videos of how a well known streamer can not play as good as before, for example Guapee had issues for some times, if you watch his videos on YouTube of about 2 or 3 months ago and compare it with his older videos, or newer ones, you can see that he had some issues, or watch Leamonhead's videos then watch this video, more obvious on second match (again put YouTube):
/segpPv-YDtU

I've had one example of Mande too, but I don't remember where I saved that, but you could see obviously he had some issues, even on that video he said "I think I have to move my PC to another location in my home" or something like that. I have to watch his videos to find that I think.

Or watch this, what do you think is wrong?(again)
/BrudnZQpfuY&t=506
She is another good example of how a streamer can not play as good as before, watch her older videos of about a year ago and focus on her enemies and see how she had more reaction times, it's like she repels enemies shots, but nowadays when she plays Apex Legends, she ends her stream with absolute anger, because she die so fast, it's like she absorbs shots, I haven't watched her streams recently on twitch but it was so obvious 3 monthes ago.

So my point is to say no matter what symptoms you have, it occurs everywhere

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 09 Oct 2023, 03:04

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 02:45
Anonymous271863 wrote:
In fact that's a solution, play games like Apex Legends where desync doesn't even matter or whatever. Floaty mouse is the absolute worst part of all of this, and actually the only reason I care to find a fix for.
Desync matters in all games even Apex Legends, for example, watch this video and focus on his enemies shots and see how they miss and see how it's good to not having any issues, it's not mine, but the same thing was happening to me when I had no issues (put YouTube behind, I don't know why but I can't put links on my posts):
/watch?v=hzhESGFBn8U

You can find examples of faster movements and more desync examples on videos with a title of killing twitch streamers, you can see both sides in those videos, better focus on older videos when there was known less movement techs, for example Faide, Lamic, Extesy, Guapee have lots of those types of videos.

I saw a lot of videos of how a well known streamer can not play as good as before, for example Guapee had issues for some times, if you watch his videos on YouTube of about 2 or 3 months ago and compare it with his older videos, or newer ones, you can see that he had some issues, or watch Leamonhead's videos then watch this video, more obvious on second match (again put YouTube):
/segpPv-YDtU

I've had one example of Mande too, but I don't remember where I saved that, but you could see obviously he had some issues, even on that video he said "I think I have to move my PC to another location in my home" or something like that. I have to watch his videos to find that I think.

/BrudnZQpfuY&t=506
She is another good example of how a streamer can not play as good as before, watch her older videos of about a year ago and focus on her enemies and see how she had more reaction times, it's like she repels enemies shots, but nowadays when she plays Apex Legends, she ends her stream with absolute anger, because she die so fast, it's like she absorbs shots, I haven't watched her streams recently on twitch but it was so obvious 3 monthes ago.

as a dude that played Apex Legends so much and literally was considered the best in the entire country, getting 5K and 20 kills every two matches, I can safely say that all of those videos do not prove anything.

there were many, many lag issues with Apex Legends and still are for the most part, they are all related to EA's dogsh!t servers and is not some dark mysterious force like most of you are assuming, when bullets wouldn't register in Apex it was mostly caused due to bad servers or just regular issues with lag compensation, whatever, it's very complicated and I do not understand it that much.

however everyone had those issues, not a selection of people in the world, whereas the actual mouse input lag and what not is not something that everyone has, it's a very rare issue that certain people get and it's the one driving me insane.

if everyone has the "desync" issue then every game is fair and balanced, since we all theoretically have the same problem, then at that point it's just normalized and no one would complain.

this however becomes less obvious to people when games where reaction time matter a lot like valorant and cs come to place, and people keep assuming that they have a problem that really doesn't exist.

phpBB [video]

this video is counter-strike's co-creator minh le calling out how stupid the players are when it comes to ping, lag, hitreg, you name it. and this is from 2015, nowadays people are even more stupid.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 03:29

Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 03:04
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:
/watch?v=hzhESGFBn8U

/segpPv-YDtU

/BrudnZQpfuY&t=506

as a dude that played Apex Legends so much and literally was considered the best in the entire country, getting 5K and 20 kills every two matches, I can safely say that all of those videos do not prove anything.

there were many, many lag issues with Apex Legends and still are for the most part, they are all related to EA's dogsh!t servers and is not some dark mysterious force like most of you are assuming, when bullets wouldn't register in Apex it was mostly caused due to bad servers or just regular issues with lag compensation, whatever, it's very complicated and I do not understand it that much.

however everyone had those issues, not a selection of people in the world, whereas the actual mouse input lag and what not is not something that everyone has, it's a very rare issue that certain people get and it's the one driving me insane.

if everyone has the "desync" issue then every game is fair and balanced, since we all theoretically have the same problem, then at that point it's just normalized and no one would complain.

this however becomes less obvious to people when games where reaction time matter a lot like valorant and cs come to place, and people keep assuming that they have a problem that really doesn't exist.

this video is counter-strike's co-creator minh le calling out how stupid the players are when it comes to ping, lag, hitreg, you name it. and this is from 2015, nowadays people are even more stupid.
He talks about this update and that update and ping, but what if I say I've had issues since season 10, not exactly after it's release but for no reasons in the middle of the season? What if I say whenever I do some changes on my end, it gets better for about 30 mins? What if I say most of the times I had no issues at midnight? What if I say there was a few times when I had no issues at times when I had worst issues? What if I say my monitor was like it's washed out? What if I say I have floaty mouse on windows too? And a lot of other questions, are all those related to a nocebo effect in my mind? You say you can have 20 kills every 2 matches but what if I say I was like yours before symptoms hit me but after that I couldn't kill the most noobest players in the lobby with less than average 2 kills?

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 09 Oct 2023, 03:44

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 03:29
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:
/watch?v=hzhESGFBn8U

/segpPv-YDtU

/BrudnZQpfuY&t=506

He talks about this update and that update and ping, but what if I say I've had issues since season 10, not exactly after it's release but for no reasons in the middle of the season? What if I say whenever I do some changes on my end, it gets better for about 30 mins? What if I say most of the times I had no issues at midnight? What if I say there was a few times when I had no issues at times when I had worst issues? What if I say my monitor was like it's washed out? What if I say I have floaty mouse on windows too? And a lot of other questions, are all those related to a nocebo effect in my mind? You say you can have 20 kills every 2 matches but what if I say I was like yours before symptoms hit me but after that I couldn't kill the most noobest players in the lobby with less than average 2 kills?
Well, input lag didn't necessarily affect my skill level too much in [specifically] apex legends, probably because floaty mouse affects flicks more than tracking, and apex uses more tracking than flicks, I still do amazingly well there, but it's not my full potential and it messes me up.

You can choose to believe what you want bud, I really just don't want people to mix up a real issue with another one that is potentially just a delusion. I mean, this forums are pretty messed up at this point in time anyways, but from personal experience I will 100% agree that all of this is related to electricity, however I cannot agree from personal experience that "desync" is real.

Also people that are new to the problem will see all of this posts and just blindly assume that they also have the issue because they had similar lag experiences or whatever, when in reality there's a huge chance that it's just regular network problems that competitive games have, then it turns into crowd psychology.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 04:01

Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 03:44
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:

/watch?v=hzhESGFBn8U

/segpPv-YDtU

/BrudnZQpfuY&t=506

Well, input lag didn't necessarily affect my skill level too much in [specifically] apex legends, probably because floaty mouse affects flicks more than tracking, and apex uses more tracking than flicks, I still do amazingly well there, but it's not my full potential and it messes me up.

You can choose to believe what you want bud, I really just don't want people to mix up a real issue with another one that is potentially just a delusion. I mean, this forums are pretty messed up at this point in time anyways, but from personal experience I will 100% agree that all of this is related to electricity, however I cannot agree from personal experience that "desync" is real.

Also people that are new to the problem will see all of this posts and just blindly assume that they also have the issue because they had similar lag experiences or whatever, when in reality there's a huge chance that it's just regular network problems that competitive games have, then it turns into crowd psychology.
I saw you video and I have to say you should not be in this section, at least not now, if you can play like that in CSGO or valorant or if you can have 20 kills even in this season where pubs is a bit more difficult, then you absolutely haven't faced desync still, you may have some lags and I agree with you that not all lags are related to electricity, as well as other symptoms too, but you don't have desync, hope you don't face desync, but for me it started with floaty mouse and desync like I couldn't flick nor track enemies in any games at some specific times of the day, but the problem got worse and worse progressively till I got every single one of symptoms I found in all forums.

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 09 Oct 2023, 04:07

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:01
Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 03:44
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:

I saw you video and I have to say you should not be in this section, at least not now, if you can play like that in CSGO or valorant or if you can have 20 kills even in this season where pubs is a bit more difficult, then you absolutely haven't faced desync still, you may have some lags and I agree with you that not all lags are related to electricity, as well as other symptoms too, but you don't have desync, hope you don't face desync, but for me it started with floaty mouse and desync like I couldn't flick nor track enemies in any games at some specific times of the day, but the problem got worse and worse progressively till I got every single one of symptoms I found in all forums.
I'm gonna be honest, that video was just kind of making fun of desync users, because I literally am playing with high ping and just general lag, you can literally see how the hitreg takes like 1-2 seconds later to register, yet I don't complain, because my aim and reaction times outweigh the possible "desync" that I'd be suffering in comparison to most people in here and that's how someone that h as "desync" will see it from his perspective.

And yes people that see my video will say that I don't have desync, even though I literally have TERRIBLE network issues, and somehow all of you guys with your 5 ping, level A+ bufferbloat and fiber optics have desync, amazing.

The rationale of all of this is, no offense, that most of you guys are just probably bad at the games, I don't have issues with desync because I'm not bad at the games and I'm not trying to find excuses from dark mysterious forces and instead try to get better.

However, floaty mouse and washed out monitor are very real and I suffer from them. I still don't want to confirm that desync is 100% a delusion because I don't want to aggravate anyone in here, and I also don't want to argue with anyone.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 04:11

Anyways, I have a good logical brain and I don't fall into useless things, many times I saw posts here saying this helped me, that helped me, but I predicted and said it doesn't go anywhere, or your problems will come back, and I predicted them right, you can see my previous posts, so I'm sure about what I'm saying.

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 09 Oct 2023, 04:13

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:11
Anyways, I have a good logical brain and I don't fall into useless things, many times I saw posts here saying this helped me, that helped me, but I predicted and said it doesn't go anywhere, or your problems will come back, and I predicted them right, you can see my previous posts, so I'm sure about what I'm saying.
That's because people are very gullible, and placebo runs rampant in this forums. Anyways, yes, the issue does come back, and that's probably because they usually think it's hardware/software related when in reality it's electricity stuff, at least that's the most I've seen from people that temporarily fixed it.