CS2 realtime gaming

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
loccomacco

Re: CS2 realtime gaming

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 04:20

Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:07
loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:01
Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 03:44
loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 03:29

He talks about this update and that update and ping, but what if I say I've had issues since season 10, not exactly after it's release but for no reasons in the middle of the season? What if I say whenever I do some changes on my end, it gets better for about 30 mins? What if I say most of the times I had no issues at midnight? What if I say there was a few times when I had no issues at times when I had worst issues? What if I say my monitor was like it's washed out? What if I say I have floaty mouse on windows too? And a lot of other questions, are all those related to a nocebo effect in my mind? You say you can have 20 kills every 2 matches but what if I say I was like yours before symptoms hit me but after that I couldn't kill the most noobest players in the lobby with less than average 2 kills?
Well, input lag didn't necessarily affect my skill level too much in [specifically] apex legends, probably because floaty mouse affects flicks more than tracking, and apex uses more tracking than flicks, I still do amazingly well there, but it's not my full potential and it messes me up.

You can choose to believe what you want bud, I really just don't want people to mix up a real issue with another one that is potentially just a delusion. I mean, this forums are pretty messed up at this point in time anyways, but from personal experience I will 100% agree that all of this is related to electricity, however I cannot agree from personal experience that "desync" is real.

Also people that are new to the problem will see all of this posts and just blindly assume that they also have the issue because they had similar lag experiences or whatever, when in reality there's a huge chance that it's just regular network problems that competitive games have, then it turns into crowd psychology.
I saw you video and I have to say you should not be in this section, at least not now, if you can play like that in CSGO or valorant or if you can have 20 kills even in this season where pubs is a bit more difficult, then you absolutely haven't faced desync still, you may have some lags and I agree with you that not all lags are related to electricity, as well as other symptoms too, but you don't have desync, hope you don't face desync, but for me it started with floaty mouse and desync like I couldn't flick nor track enemies in any games at some specific times of the day, but the problem got worse and worse progressively till I got every single one of symptoms I found in all forums.
I'm gonna be honest, that video was just kind of making fun of desync users, because I literally am playing with high ping and just general lag, you can literally see how the hitreg takes like 1-2 seconds later to register, yet I don't complain, because my aim and reaction times outweigh the possible "desync" that I'd be suffering in comparison to most people in here and that's how someone that h as "desync" will see it from his perspective.

And yes people that see my video will say that I don't have desync, even though I literally have TERRIBLE network issues, and somehow all of you guys with your 5 ping, level A+ bufferbloat and fiber optics have desync, amazing.

The rationale of all of this is, no offense, that most of you guys are just probably bad at the games, I don't have issues with desync because I'm not bad at the games and I'm not trying to find excuses from dark mysterious forces and instead try to get better.

However, floaty mouse and washed out monitor are very real and I suffer from them. I still don't want to confirm that desync is 100% a delusion because I don't want to aggravate anyone in here, and I also don't want to argue with anyone.
Well if you can't differentiate between high ping and desync still, you absolutely haven't faced desync still, but if you have floaty mouse or washed out monitor, I'm so sorry to tell this but be prepare for desync too, in the future you will face it and then you come back here and say desync is real, maybe a week later or 10 years later or longer

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 09 Oct 2023, 04:25

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:20
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:

Well, input lag didn't necessarily affect my skill level too much in [specifically] apex legends, probably because floaty mouse affects flicks more than tracking, and apex uses more tracking than flicks, I still do amazingly well there, but it's not my full potential and it messes me up.

You can choose to believe what you want bud, I really just don't want people to mix up a real issue with another one that is potentially just a delusion. I mean, this forums are pretty messed up at this point in time anyways, but from personal experience I will 100% agree that all of this is related to electricity, however I cannot agree from personal experience that "desync" is real.

Also people that are new to the problem will see all of this posts and just blindly assume that they also have the issue because they had similar lag experiences or whatever, when in reality there's a huge chance that it's just regular network problems that competitive games have, then it turns into crowd psychology.
I saw you video and I have to say you should not be in this section, at least not now, if you can play like that in CSGO or valorant or if you can have 20 kills even in this season where pubs is a bit more difficult, then you absolutely haven't faced desync still, you may have some lags and I agree with you that not all lags are related to electricity, as well as other symptoms too, but you don't have desync, hope you don't face desync, but for me it started with floaty mouse and desync like I couldn't flick nor track enemies in any games at some specific times of the day, but the problem got worse and worse progressively till I got every single one of symptoms I found in all forums.
I'm gonna be honest, that video was just kind of making fun of desync users, because I literally am playing with high ping and just general lag, you can literally see how the hitreg takes like 1-2 seconds later to register, yet I don't complain, because my aim and reaction times outweigh the possible "desync" that I'd be suffering in comparison to most people in here and that's how someone that h as "desync" will see it from his perspective.

And yes people that see my video will say that I don't have desync, even though I literally have TERRIBLE network issues, and somehow all of you guys with your 5 ping, level A+ bufferbloat and fiber optics have desync, amazing.

The rationale of all of this is, no offense, that most of you guys are just probably bad at the games, I don't have issues with desync because I'm not bad at the games and I'm not trying to find excuses from dark mysterious forces and instead try to get better.

However, floaty mouse and washed out monitor are very real and I suffer from them. I still don't want to confirm that desync is 100% a delusion because I don't want to aggravate anyone in here, and I also don't want to argue with anyone.
Well if you can't differentiate between high ping and desync still, you absolutely haven't faced desync still, but if you have floaty mouse or washed out monitor, I'm so sorry to tell this but be prepare for desync too, in the future you will face it and then you come back here and say desync is real, maybe a week later or 10 years later or longer
High ping and whatever desync is, are very different. High ping is one of the factors that I had in those recordings, because I usually play like that, desync from my knowledge seems to be people moving at 2x speed and doing insane peeks or whatever.

As I mentioned before, I have input lag since 2020 and similarily like you mine also got progressively worse, since at some point in 2021 floaty mouse and blurry monitor became permanent instead of temporarily (depending on Windows boots), if anything I would suffer from it now, it's so bad that my entire small town has the electrical problem. And it would be even worse for me considering I literally have cable internet which from my knowledge seems to be affected more by electromagnetic interference.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 04:25

Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:13
loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:11
Anyways, I have a good logical brain and I don't fall into useless things, many times I saw posts here saying this helped me, that helped me, but I predicted and said it doesn't go anywhere, or your problems will come back, and I predicted them right, you can see my previous posts, so I'm sure about what I'm saying.
That's because people are very gullible, and placebo runs rampant in this forums. Anyways, yes, the issue does come back, and that's probably because they usually think it's hardware/software related when in reality it's electricity stuff, at least that's the most I've seen from people that temporarily fixed it.
I predicted electricity stuffs more than hardware/software stuffs

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 09 Oct 2023, 04:28

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:25
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
Anyways, I have a good logical brain and I don't fall into useless things, many times I saw posts here saying this helped me, that helped me, but I predicted and said it doesn't go anywhere, or your problems will come back, and I predicted them right, you can see my previous posts, so I'm sure about what I'm saying.
That's because people are very gullible, and placebo runs rampant in this forums. Anyways, yes, the issue does come back, and that's probably because they usually think it's hardware/software related when in reality it's electricity stuff, at least that's the most I've seen from people that temporarily fixed it.
sick bro

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 04:36

Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:28
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
sick bro
It's not, I have a set of questions that if some possible fix can not answer them, I simply say that doesn't work, at top most of those questions is why we can play better at night, for example someone said using some specific type of transformer will fix it, but I said it can not answer why I can play better at nights with the same transformer near my house and I simply said it doesn't go anywhere, as simple as that so it's not that sick

dervu

Post by dervu » 09 Oct 2023, 05:22

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:36
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:

sick bro
It's not, I have a set of questions that if some possible fix can not answer them, I simply say that doesn't work, at top most of those questions is why we can play better at night, for example someone said using some specific type of transformer will fix it, but I said it can not answer why I can play better at nights with the same transformer near my house and I simply said it doesn't go anywhere, as simple as that so it's not that sick
Can I ask what kind of transformer you meant here?
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 05:51

dervu wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 05:22
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:

sick bro
This one:
viewtopic.php?p=95131#p95131
First time I think RaMa talked about that.
Actually you've had some comments on that post too if you remember.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 06:39

Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 03:29

He talks about this update and that update and ping, but what if I say I've had issues since season 10, not exactly after it's release but for no reasons in the middle of the season? What if I say whenever I do some changes on my end, it gets better for about 30 mins? What if I say most of the times I had no issues at midnight? What if I say there was a few times when I had no issues at times when I had worst issues? What if I say my monitor was like it's washed out? What if I say I have floaty mouse on windows too? And a lot of other questions, are all those related to a nocebo effect in my mind? You say you can have 20 kills every 2 matches but what if I say I was like yours before symptoms hit me but after that I couldn't kill the most noobest players in the lobby with less than average 2 kills?

I should mention something from this post, you really have a fast brain, and I admire you, do you wanna know why I say that?
And about the desync and high ping and their difference, apart from your videos, you can find a lot of videos of pros or streamers who at some point had a high ping or they decided to play in other servers, but they still could farm, an example for Apex Legends is when Genburten had a high ping for some weeks or monthes, but he still could play well even in ranked. But with desync caused by electricity, you cannot do anything not only with your shots but with your movements too, no matter how much ping you have
Last edited by loccomacco on 09 Oct 2023, 06:40, edited 1 time in total.

dervu

Post by dervu » 09 Oct 2023, 06:40

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 05:51
dervu wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:

sick bro
This one:
Yes, some of those people on YT posted that after time it was saturated. I tried something similiar.
There is also another kind of transformer that is hard to get (only custom made) and I am about to test that, no one yet has disproven that one.
Power companies usually use those kind of transformers in power stations, but ofc they are much bigger, but it is rare to have them.
Last edited by dervu on 09 Oct 2023, 06:44, edited 1 time in total.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 06:44

dervu wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 06:40
loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 05:51
dervu wrote:
loccomacco wrote:

This one:
Yes, some of those people on YT posted that after time it was saturated. I tried something similiar.
There is also another kind of transformer that is hard to get (only custom made) and I am about to test that, no one yet has disproven that one.
Nice, then I'm waiting for that to be disproven, lol.
Oh my ... transformers are so expensive, I bet you're so rich, good luck with that btw