CS2 realtime gaming

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
dervu

Re: CS2 realtime gaming

Post by dervu » 09 Oct 2023, 06:45

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 06:44
dervu wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 06:40
loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 05:51
dervu wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 05:22

Can I ask what kind of transformer you meant here?
This one:
viewtopic.php?p=95131#p95131
First time I think RaMa talked about that.
Actually you've had some comments on that post too if you remember.
Yes, some of those people on YT posted that after time it was saturated. I tried something similiar.
There is also another kind of transformer that is hard to get (only custom made) and I am about to test that, no one yet has disproven that one.
Nice, then I'm waiting for that to be disproven, lol.
Oh my ... transformers are so expensive, I bet you're so rich, good luck with that btw
I am not buying big one, so I am not so rich. :lol:
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 09 Oct 2023, 07:45

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:36
Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:28
loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:25
Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:13

That's because people are very gullible, and placebo runs rampant in this forums. Anyways, yes, the issue does come back, and that's probably because they usually think it's hardware/software related when in reality it's electricity stuff, at least that's the most I've seen from people that temporarily fixed it.
I predicted electricity stuffs more than hardware/software stuffs
sick bro
It's not, I have a set of questions that if some possible fix can not answer them, I simply say that doesn't work, at top most of those questions is why we can play better at night, for example someone said using some specific type of transformer will fix it, but I said it can not answer why I can play better at nights with the same transformer near my house and I simply said it doesn't go anywhere, as simple as that so it's not that sick
in my case night and day does not matter, it's all the time and has always been like that. i do feel very disconnected somehow from everyone else here but yeah it's literally all the time, there is no difference between night and day for me.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 10:33

Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 07:45
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 04:25

I predicted electricity stuffs more than hardware/software stuffs
sick bro
It's not, I have a set of questions that if some possible fix can not answer them, I simply say that doesn't work, at top most of those questions is why we can play better at night, for example someone said using some specific type of transformer will fix it, but I said it can not answer why I can play better at nights with the same transformer near my house and I simply said it doesn't go anywhere, as simple as that so it's not that sick
in my case night and day does not matter, it's all the time and has always been like that. i do feel very disconnected somehow from everyone else here but yeah it's literally all the time, there is no difference between night and day for me.
Do you know why I say you have a fast brain? Because you say:
Anonymous271863 wrote: you can literally see how the hitreg takes like 1-2 seconds later to register
But it's not even 1 sec, it's a lot less than 1 sec, so it means you have a very fast brain that you think it takes 1-2 secs
That being said, I don't think you have floaty mouse, or if you have, it's not that bad, because if it was that bad, you couldn't play like that.
I don't want to say that sentence, I hate that, everyone hate that, but I think maybe it's in your brain.
Watch this video, this is the actual floaty mouse (again in YouTube):
/watch?v=pmikQ7hu5k0&pp=ygUUZWxlY3RyaWNhbCBpbnB1dCBsYWc%3D
Or that video from Dani Pa, who posted yesterday in EMI section.
I'm not saying your's is different, because I was pretty much like you, when I had all symptoms at the same time, I rarely had some good times even at midnights, I feel you, but at the same time I think you should not care about that, at least not now.
I don't know what to say more, but maybe try to separate your data cables from power cables, maybe maybe maybe it helps you. Good luck.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 10:39

dervu wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 06:45
loccomacco wrote:
dervu wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 05:51

This one:
viewtopic.php?p=95131#p95131
First time I think RaMa talked about that.
Actually you've had some comments on that post too if you remember.
Yes, some of those people on YT posted that after time it was saturated. I tried something similiar.
There is also another kind of transformer that is hard to get (only custom made) and I am about to test that, no one yet has disproven that one.
Oh my ... transformers are so expensive, I bet you're so rich, good luck with that btw
No you're lying (sorry if I'm talking so friendly), even smaller ones are expensive.

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 09 Oct 2023, 11:23

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 10:33
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:

sick bro
Anonymous271863 wrote: you can literally see how the hitreg takes like 1-2 seconds later to register
But it's not even 1 sec, it's a lot less than 1 sec, so it means you have a very fast brain that you think it takes 1-2 secs
That being said, I don't think you have floaty mouse, or if you have, it's not that bad, because if it was that bad, you couldn't play like that.
I don't want to say that sentence, I hate that, everyone hate that, but I think maybe it's in your brain.
I'm not saying your's is different, because I was pretty much like you, when I had all symptoms at the same time, I rarely had some good times even at midnights, I feel you, but at the same time I think you should not care about that, at least not now.
I don't know what to say more, but maybe try to separate your data cables from power cables, maybe maybe maybe it helps you. Good luck.
LMAO are you really gonna accuse me of not actually having floaty mouse? I don't care what you say dude, I have it. the reason why my aim is snappy in the vids is because I use high sens and I lift my mouse a lot, that doesn't change the fact that aiming and all of that is a lot harder and my accuracy is terrible.

Also don't judge all of that from just two matches that I've recorded, it's still pretty hard to aim, just because your aim is terrible even without input lag does not mean that what you deem to be good aim isn't necessarily affected by floaty mouse. and the video you've provided does not prove anything, and i know i can't necessarily prove floaty mouse in my videos either (even though I recorded those mainly for "desync"), all I know is I have it, and I can barely aim.

All i'm willing to do to is try my PC in another city, that's all. I don't have the time for it now, but I don't care, I'm studying a lot anyways so I don't have time to give the EMI issue attention.

dervu

Post by dervu » 09 Oct 2023, 11:25

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 10:39
dervu wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 06:45
loccomacco wrote:
dervu wrote:

No you're lying (sorry if I'm talking so friendly), even smaller ones are expensive.
Well, depends how you look at this. You could buy GPU for that for sure.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 11:31

Anonymous271863 wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 11:23
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:

LMAO are you really gonna accuse me of not actually having floaty mouse? I don't care what you say dude, I have it. the reason why my aim is snappy in the vids is because I use high sens and I lift my mouse a lot, that doesn't change the fact that aiming and all of that is a lot harder and my accuracy is terrible.

Also don't judge all of that from just two matches that I've recorded, it's still pretty hard to aim, just because your aim is terrible even without input lag does not mean that what you deem to be good aim isn't necessarily affected by floaty mouse. and the video you've provided does not prove anything, and i know i can't necessarily prove floaty mouse in my videos either (even though I recorded those mainly for "desync"), all I know is I have it, and I can barely aim.

All i'm willing to do to is try my PC in another city, that's all. I don't have the time for it now, but I don't care, I'm studying a lot anyways so I don't have time to give the EMI issue attention.
Sorry for telling that and made you angry, it makes everyone angry, I'm so sorry. The only thing I can surely say is you can't see a floaty mouse in those videos, but about other things, I take back all my words, sorry again.

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 09 Oct 2023, 11:36

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 11:31
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:

Sorry for telling that and made you angry, it makes everyone angry, I'm so sorry. The only thing I can surely say is you can't see a floaty mouse in those videos, but about other things, I take back all my words, sorry again.
i'm not angry dude, why would I care that some random dude in some forum said that I actually don't have an issue when I actually do? and yes i know you can't tell, because the point of the vid was about desync, it doesn't matter what video of people showing "floaty mouse" you show, you can't really demonstrate it properly on a recording, the same thing applies to my video.

anyways you didn't have to jump into some false accusation of me not actually having any issue. If i really didn't have them i wouldn't even be here or care at all and i would just mind my own business.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 09 Oct 2023, 11:38

Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:

Also I do use high sens too, 1800 dpi with in game sens of 1.1, but I've had no issues with that till the problem hit me

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 09 Oct 2023, 11:42

loccomacco wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 11:38
Anonymous271863 wrote:
loccomacco wrote:
Anonymous271863 wrote:

Also I do use high sens too, 1800 dpi with in game sens of 1.1, but I've had no issues with that till the problem hit me
yeah, idk how to tell you this but... we don't all have the same aim :"(