I discovered something related to audio

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
Cristopherox

I discovered something related to audio

Post by Cristopherox » 20 Apr 2024, 21:42

I apologize for my english.

Today I came home and played halo infinite on my old Xbox one x, my original Xbox controller has drift on both joysticks so I used an old power A controller that I had in storage for a while.
As soon as I opened the game I noticed that the audio was too loud on this controller, but the amazing thing happened when I started a game and was extremely smooth and responsive! I can see every movement of the enemies, I have too much time to react to them. I tested this controller on my PC and got the same positive results playing fortnite and apex legends, it's amazing how 144hz looks, it seems like I've never experienced the true experience on high refresh rate monitors.

The strange thing is when I plug my headphones into my original Xbox controller or my PC I get pops in the audio every 1 or 2 minutes while gaming, also when I turn my AC on or off I can hear a slight pop, this doesn't happen with the Power A controller, like the controller blocks the interference