Need an advice for buying a new UPS unit.

All Unidentified Forum Objects go in this area! Any fun alien talk goes in this U.F.O. Abduction Lounge, even topics other than monitors or computers. Introduce yourself!
agstrato

Need an advice for buying a new UPS unit.

Post by agstrato » 05 Aug 2019, 11:02

Hello guys! Last night i had a small power outage and my computer suddenly restarted and GPU fans started to go 100% speed. I do have a UPS but it seems it`s old and probably it was dead. I am currently looking to buy a new UPS because i can`t have this happen again, the GPU is the most expensive part in almost every computer and it really sucks right now, specially because now i know my riello ups died like a ..... I currently live in spain and one website that has UPS`s is https://www.pccomponentes.com/sais . I just want to know which one will support 750W + 30W from my xb272 monitor. I don`t want the monitor to die either because it`s another 700 euros which i really don`t have. My budget for the UPS is 200 230 euros. Can someone please help with this? I don`t know how much V means on these things.

secretgarden

Re: Need an advice for buying a new UPS unit.

Post by secretgarden » 20 Apr 2020, 19:22

agstrato wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 11:02
Hello guys! Last night i had a small power outage and my computer suddenly restarted and GPU fans started to go 100% speed. I do have a UPS but it seems it`s old and probably it was dead. I am currently looking to buy a new UPS because i can`t have this happen again, the GPU is the most expensive part in almost every computer and it really sucks right now, specially because now i know my riello ups died like a ..... I currently live in spain and one website that has UPS`s is https://www.pccomponentes.com/sais . I just want to know which one will support 750W + 30W from my xb272 monitor. I don`t want the monitor to die either because it`s another 700 euros which i really don`t have. My budget for the UPS is 200 230 euros. Can someone please help with this? I don`t know how much V means on these things.

I've had an APC and a CyberPower, and I much prefer Cyberpowers more. Don't have the info infront of me right now, but I got a relatively cheap one with a real sine wave.
Last edited by secretgarden on 14 May 2020, 17:39, edited 1 time in total.

bigni

Re: Need an advice for buying a new UPS unit.

Post by bigni » 14 May 2020, 10:56

agstrato wrote:
05 Aug 2019, 11:02
Hello guys! Last night i had a small power outage and my computer suddenly restarted and GPU fans started to go 100% speed. I do have a UPS but it seems it`s old and probably it was dead. I am currently looking to buy a new UPS because i can`t have this happen again, the GPU is the most expensive part in almost every computer and it really sucks right now, specially because now i know my riello ups died like a ..... I currently live in spain and one website that has UPS`s is . I just want to know which one will support 750W + 30W from my xb272 monitor. I don`t want the monitor to die either because it`s another 700 euros which i really don`t have. My budget for the UPS is 200 230 euros. Can someone please help with this? I don`t know how much V means on these things.
I have visited the website and found this for you L-Link LL7720 Interactive SAI 2000VA Con Display its in your budget