*** IMPORTANT: Server Backup Restored ***

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

*** IMPORTANT: Server Backup Restored ***

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 12 Dec 2017, 20:21

Hello all,

I sincerely apologize for the server downtime of December 12, 2017.

The hosting service accidentally deleted the server, whereupon I had to restore from a backup.

At the end of the day, after a labourious process, the backup was perfectly restored to all sites!
However, 3 newly registered users & 6 posts were lost in the rollback to an older backup.

--> If you were one of the 3 users who registered between December 9th and 12th, please re-register, my apologies...
--> If you were one of the posters with lost post(s), I am so sincerely sorry, please send me a PM and I'll personally help you out, or you can email me directly at [email protected]

Excuse the Glitch of December 12. We're back to normal now.

Apologies again,
Thanks,
Chief Blur Buster
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!