NEW Benq Zowie Monitors Speculation/Info Thread (XL2546K-B, XL2546K, XL2411K)

Breaking news in the gaming monitor industry! Press releases, new monitors, rumors. IPS, OLED, 144Hz, G-SYNC, Ultrawides, etc. Submit news you see online!
Conan
Posts: 76
Joined: 18 May 2020, 06:50

Re: NEW Benq Zowie Monitors Speculation/Info Thread (XL2546K-B, XL2546K, XL2411K)

Post by Conan » 09 Sep 2020, 12:29

PixelDuck87 wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 08:03
Some new review of XL2546K https://youtu.be/Q9tv3Ab1C48
I wish it was translated to english....at least the subtitles.
They are comparing at one part like 0.5ms with 1ms...like K version is 0.5ms constantly or something...

PixelDuck87
Posts: 77
Joined: 28 Apr 2020, 11:25

Re: NEW Benq Zowie Monitors Speculation/Info Thread (XL2546K-B, XL2546K, XL2411K)

Post by PixelDuck87 » 09 Sep 2020, 12:50

Conan wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 12:29
PixelDuck87 wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 08:03
Some new review of XL2546K https://youtu.be/Q9tv3Ab1C48
I wish it was translated to english....at least the subtitles.
They are comparing at one part like 0.5ms with 1ms...like K version is 0.5ms constantly or something...
You can translate it. Just click subtitles - auto-translate - English in the cogwheel at the bottom.

User avatar
A Solid lad
Posts: 268
Joined: 17 Feb 2018, 08:07
Location: Slovakia
Contact:

Re: NEW Benq Zowie Monitors Speculation/Info Thread (XL2546K-B, XL2546K, XL2411K)

Post by A Solid lad » 09 Sep 2020, 16:37

PixelDuck87 wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 08:03
Some new review of XL2546K https://youtu.be/Q9tv3Ab1C48
Ty for sharing!
Discord Server | Youtube Channel | Twitch Channel
Steam Profile with a list of monitors & mice I've used/use.

Meowchan
Posts: 25
Joined: 17 Jun 2020, 02:06

Re: NEW Benq Zowie Monitors Speculation/Info Thread (XL2546K-B, XL2546K, XL2411K)

Post by Meowchan » 09 Sep 2020, 17:31

What a terrible review. It reads like an article written for your mom. The first example of DyAc On vs Off I'm pretty sure they failed to capture any difference, either because they didn't actually use the feature or because the camera setup was lacking, or...? Then they show the difference between 60 hz / 144 hz / 240 hz slowed down 50%!... on a 60 fps youtube video.

Hey Zowie if you're reading, I suggest sending some review samples to actual in-depth reviewers who can make a good showcase of your monitor. Here are a couple:

https://www.aperturegrille.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVUaAv ... iS6ic2eeEA

Image
I have no idea what this is supposed to show.
If your xl2546k is good, which I suspect it might be based on the xl2546 and xl2546s, then this review doesn't show it.

Conan
Posts: 76
Joined: 18 May 2020, 06:50

Re: NEW Benq Zowie Monitors Speculation/Info Thread (XL2546K-B, XL2546K, XL2411K)

Post by Conan » 09 Sep 2020, 22:51

PixelDuck87 wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 12:50
Conan wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 12:29
PixelDuck87 wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 08:03
Some new review of XL2546K https://youtu.be/Q9tv3Ab1C48
I wish it was translated to english....at least the subtitles.
They are comparing at one part like 0.5ms with 1ms...like K version is 0.5ms constantly or something...
You can translate it. Just click subtitles - auto-translate - English in the cogwheel at the bottom.
i was using mobile youtube. i have on it on desktop.
apparently the review is dogshit :D

PixelDuck87
Posts: 77
Joined: 28 Apr 2020, 11:25

Re: NEW Benq Zowie Monitors Speculation/Info Thread (XL2546K-B, XL2546K, XL2411K)

Post by PixelDuck87 » 10 Sep 2020, 08:02

Conan wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 22:51
PixelDuck87 wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 12:50
Conan wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 12:29
PixelDuck87 wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 08:03
Some new review of XL2546K https://youtu.be/Q9tv3Ab1C48
I wish it was translated to english....at least the subtitles.
They are comparing at one part like 0.5ms with 1ms...like K version is 0.5ms constantly or something...
You can translate it. Just click subtitles - auto-translate - English in the cogwheel at the bottom.
i was using mobile youtube. i have on it on desktop.
apparently the review is dogshit :D
Ye it's just another "bal bla" review. Last good review with messurments i can find is XL2540 on Rtings from 2017... No professional reviewer with equipment seems to be interested in this monitors lately.

Conan
Posts: 76
Joined: 18 May 2020, 06:50

Re: NEW Benq Zowie Monitors Speculation/Info Thread (XL2546K-B, XL2546K, XL2411K)

Post by Conan » 11 Sep 2020, 08:48

https://www.maxgaming.dk/dk/computerska ... -with-dyac


can some1 from denmark confirm that this monitor is indeed in stock?

jasswolf
Posts: 30
Joined: 23 Jan 2020, 05:09

Re: NEW Benq Zowie Monitors Speculation/Info Thread (XL2546K-B, XL2546K, XL2411K)

Post by jasswolf » 12 Sep 2020, 00:34

Conan wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 04:06
jasswolf wrote:
09 Sep 2020, 02:50
zerocool wrote:
08 Sep 2020, 11:09
Saw this while scouring reddit

Figured I would post here instead of making a new thread.
Reads like they're disappointed with response times currently, and their ability to provide 360Hz strobing.
why would you say that?
maybe the technology behind 360hz strobing is rather expensive for the current market and they are making all the necessary preparations for the mass testing and production with something that will come naturally in year maybe two rather naturally as market progresses. and on top of that, it will be a huge upgrade.
We've got technical data for the first implementation of the panel now, and it's not really hitting the mark. It's more of an elite 240Hz panel than anything else.

Agree that strobing tech is likely expensive at present, that's the real challenge. So far we've only seen 240Hz strobing be consistently hit, so I suspect that if BenQ do produce this panel, that's where they will tune for, as it's an excellent candidate for 240Hz strobing.

dANii
Posts: 35
Joined: 11 Jan 2020, 08:09

Re: NEW Benq Zowie Monitors Speculation/Info Thread (XL2546K-B, XL2546K, XL2411K)

Post by dANii » 14 Sep 2020, 09:12

Is there an exact release date for EU?

Conan
Posts: 76
Joined: 18 May 2020, 06:50

Re: NEW Benq Zowie Monitors Speculation/Info Thread (XL2546K-B, XL2546K, XL2411K)

Post by Conan » 14 Sep 2020, 10:49

I am checking daily throughout the google.
But yea, websites started putting the monitor in the inventory saying "coming soon".

Post Reply