Blur Busters Forums

Who you gonna call? The Blur Busters! For Everything Better Than 60Hz™ Skip to content

Change to ufotest suggestion

NEW for 2017: Discussion about the www.TestUFO.com Blur Busters Motion Tests. Widely used by enthusiasts, display tweakers, reviewers, monitor manufacturers and VR headset makers!

Change to ufotest suggestion

Postby Intikhab » 20 May 2017, 06:48

The following test of black frame insertion
https://www.testufo.com/#test=blackfram ... qualizer=1
This requires the customization ability for the background to be changed from black to other colours lets say the same colour which are available from ghosting test. This will allow users to see ghosting alongside black frame insertion test for any kind of ghosting increase or decrease right away as well together thus people wanting to see the ghosting being affected by black frame insertion. It is good in my opinion to be allowed as customization.
Intikhab

Re: Change to ufotest suggestion

Postby Chief Blur Buster » 20 May 2017, 16:48

Good idea.

I've inserted your suggestion in the TestUFO Suggestions Thread
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter!
To support Blur Busters: Official List of Best Gaming Monitors | G-SYNC | FreeSync | Ultrawide
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Postby Intikhab » 24 Aug 2017, 14:57

Just had time and remembered about my suggestion here, just found it is added thanks :)
Intikhab

Postby Chief Blur Buster » 24 Aug 2017, 20:19

You're welcome!
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter!
To support Blur Busters: Official List of Best Gaming Monitors | G-SYNC | FreeSync | Ultrawide
Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Return to Test UFO Motion Tests