I'm at a loss, Help! [TestUFO Stuck at 60Hz]

NEW for 2017: Discussion about the testufo.com Blur Busters Motion Tests. Widely used by enthusiasts, display tweakers, YouTubers reviewers, monitor manufacturers and VR headset makers!
gondeep11

I'm at a loss, Help! [TestUFO Stuck at 60Hz]

Post by gondeep11 » 24 Nov 2018, 17:26

Chief Blur Buster wrote:Edited Update:
See HOWTO: Fix "TestUFO Stuck at 60Hz" FAQ
Hello guys, Need some serious help before I smash something. My issue is I have a new Samsung 49" Curved Gaming Monitor, Hooked to my laptop running a 1070Ti, I cannot for the life of me get it to show 120hz on the motion test, everything else from windows to Nvidia indicates that the output is 120hz. I've replaced cables, HDMI 2.0 and Run Display port with no success. All drivers are up to date... Any Suggestions would be greatly appreciated. (Once again, windows show's my monitor at 120hz and in the NVIDIA control panel it shows 120hz, motion test says, Sorry Charlie, 60hz :oops: :oops:

RealNC
Site Admin

Re: I'm at a loss, Help!

Post by RealNC » 24 Nov 2018, 17:42

Use another browser. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer.
SteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: I'm at a loss, Help! [TestUFO Stuck at 60Hz]

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 24 Nov 2018, 18:31

Hello,

Check out the "TestUFO Stuck at 60Hz" FAQ.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

gondeep11

Re: I'm at a loss, Help! [TestUFO Stuck at 60Hz]

Post by gondeep11 » 24 Nov 2018, 23:51

Thank you both so much, I previously tried on Chrome my main browser and tried IE to no avail, looked at the FAQ and found out my Hardware acceleration in Chrome was off... Boom 120hz done!!!!

Huge thank you !!!