144hz motion and clarity best display at 27 inch or bigger.

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
SantagausS

144hz motion and clarity best display at 27 inch or bigger.

Post by SantagausS » 22 Jun 2020, 10:16

i dont care if its TN or IPS or VA, I am also fine with a 240 or 280 Hz display and would probably prefer it.
Currently my main game is apex legends and my frame drop into the 150s so I cap my FPS at 142. This game is visually noisy and it has a huge range of distances you need to fight at so I would prefer a bigger display to help me see things better. I see other people playing and they have much less trouble identifying targets that are small at range.

Currently, I am using an Aorus KD25F I really love the crosshair feature and incredibly easy to use interface, but I its just hard for me to see targets. I actually have fine vision I have been to the optometrist to test but I still run into situations where I miss things. I have tried tweaking this monitor many ways but I just still have issues with it seeming a little blurry when I turn fast and I have to turn on their motion blur reduction which significantly dims the screen. I also had the Alienware aw2518h which was still to blurry and small, and the Acer XB272 which was blurry in motion and had a variety of problems I hated that monitor.