Monitor recommendations

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
nokr0n

Monitor recommendations

Post by nokr0n » 30 May 2022, 18:01

I haven't researched much, but have been able narrow down my ideas for a new display, which have probably been discussed on the forum numerous times previously. I am mostly a first-person shooter (FPS) gamer, primarily playing CSGO, Valorant, Rainbow Six Siege, Rust, etc. Currently, I am have used an older ASUS 24-inch 1080p 144hz LCD panel. This monitor has served me well, and it was with me when I began my PC gaming journey. Nevertheless, I believe it's time to say goodbye. I am not bothered about high resolution displays and would want a 24-inch, 1080p display. Therefore, 240hz is a requirement for me and complements the frame rate of the majority of games I've been playing. I am familiar with the Viewsonic model that appears to be pretty popular in the monitor community. I have a decent budget, allowing me to spend between $300 and $350 dollars at most. The Zowie models are well-known throughout the CS:GO community, however the suggested models are quite pricy. I don't mind whether the display is TN or IPS; I'm more concerned about having less latency and greater motion clarity. Thanks to everybody!

nokr0n

Re: Monitor recommendations

Post by nokr0n » 11 Jun 2022, 13:38

bump