G-SYNC Upgrade Board Giveaway - FIVE boards! [complete]

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
nimbulan

Re: G-SYNC Upgrade Board Giveaway - FIVE boards! [complete]

Post by nimbulan » 07 Feb 2014, 12:56

SS4 wrote:I'm sure price will have no choice but to drop once more monitor comes out with it preinstalled and AMD equivalent hits the market as well with the new display port tech
I'm expecting the price to start dropping after nVidia has an ASIC designed to replace the very expensive FPGA they're currently using. That should also be the point when the feature starts making its way into less expensive monitors as well.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: G-SYNC Upgrade Board Giveaway - FIVE boards! [complete]

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 24 Feb 2014, 00:05

(This thread is now being un-stickied, as the contest ended almost two months ago)

If you still have issues with your Amazon gift certificate, please send me a PM and I'll help you out!
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!