Testufo problem

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
pelle1

Testufo problem

Post by pelle1 » 07 Sep 2022, 03:06

Hey!

I seem to have some problems when i try the Testufo to check my fps and monitor hz.
I have an 280 hz monitor, Asus TUF vg258QM with 280 hz, im at windows 11.

When i run the site, if i dont move anything (the mouse or the window tablet around) i have 280 fps and 280 hz, but as soon as i move either the mouse or the minimized window tablet (like in a circle or whatever or just up and down) my fps automatically drops to half, 240 fps and the hz is still showing 280 hz. The same happens if i lower my hz in nvidia to, lets say 120, then it gets to 60 fps. I have tried other computers with different screens and they dont have this problem, here when i move around the minimized window with the site running, the fps and hz doesnt move and stay the same, lets say 144 fps and 144 hz no matter what.

Im using microsoft edge on windows 11, but its the same problem no matter what webbrowser i am using.
What seems to be the problem here? Im worried that as soon as i do something (play a game or just use my computer in any way, the hz drops to half by some reason).

Grateful for help!