Problem with the smoothness of the camera in games. What is this effect? How to fix it?

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
Maxito

Problem with the smoothness of the camera in games. What is this effect? How to fix it?

Post by Maxito » 25 May 2023, 14:38

I have a problem with video output. Games are too sharp and blurred when the camera turns, I have no idea why, but it hurts my eyes just not sarcastically. With a static picture, everything seems to be fine. I have already addressed this question, this time I am attaching gameplay videos recorded from a PC. Look how everything is rippling around, there is no smoothness when the camera turns, the eyes get tired. Whether everything is shaking, or blurring, or something else, I don't even know what to call this effect, help! In the game, of course, all blurring is disabled. It's not about the monitor, because it's visible even on the recording from the PC. Drivers are updated/reinstalled, Windows is less than a week old, bios is updated, nvidia panel is all in default, only the fps lock is on and that's it! The mouse frequency is 1000 Hz. The systems and videos with the problem are below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4soFXS6UCA

CPU: i5 11400f
Motherboard: msi mag b560m bazooka
Ram: 32 gb cl 16
SSD/HDD: 1) smasung sata 2) kingston m2
GPU: rtx 3060