360hz monitor Asuspg27aqn switches to 144hz ingame

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
jojanjo

360hz monitor Asuspg27aqn switches to 144hz ingame

Post by jojanjo » 29 May 2023, 13:24

Hi guys, I hope that I am here in the right channel for this, if not just let me know. I have a problem with my asus pg27aqn monitor, and I cant find solutions online for it. When I play Apex Legends or Overwatch it automatically switches to 144 hz in fullscreen. I am not able to let it run in 360 hz. Weirdly enough when I change the aspect ratio in Apex Legends to 16:10 it runs in 240hz but maximum resolution than is 1900x1200. Pretty sure there is just a setting I am missing, maybe somebody of you can help me or provide information why it is this way. If I choose fullscreen borderless my monitor runs at 360 hz but it stutters.

In Nvidia control Panel I am not able to set gpu scaling in "Adjust Desktop size and Position", maybe this has something to do with it.
It automatically switches back to scaling by: "Display"

If you need some more information, just let me know. Than k you for trying to help me.