I can't turn off G-Sync in the monitor (ViewSonic XG251G)

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
qwerty32123

I can't turn off G-Sync in the monitor (ViewSonic XG251G)

Post by qwerty32123 » 30 Oct 2023, 23:39

I cannot disable G Sync in the monitor, it is always on, no matter which mode is set: standart or custom, the g-sync position is always on and the G-Sync esport mode is always indicated in the monitor information. I use a DisplayPort connection, with the cable that came with the kit, if you use an HDMI adapter, then G-Sync becomes in the Off position, why is there no way to simply turn it off in the monitor menu? I don't want to use this mode. In the settings of my AMD graphics card, the variable refresh rate is turned off. I will attach screenshots of the problem below. In the OSD menu of my monitor, there is simply no way to disable g-sync. Maybe I have an old monitor firmware? Can you send me a new one with the option to disable this parameter? Thank you. Sorry for the bad screenshot, but I hope that you will understand the essence of my problem. Maybe someone has the same monitor and he knows how to solve the problem because the support did not help me
Attachments
k43c2FbFXNY.jpg
k43c2FbFXNY.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 1687 times
UlRxaErvU5Y.jpg
UlRxaErvU5Y.jpg (2.1 MiB) Viewed 1687 times
WkkVlYqeH0Q.jpg
WkkVlYqeH0Q.jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 1687 times