Found video showing camera jutter

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
benjji1

Found video showing camera jutter

Post by benjji1 » 09 Apr 2024, 14:30

Hi, ive posted on here before about an issue im having with camera panning in games and other media (movies, tv shows) and didnt really know how to explain it,after dealing with this for a month or two i decided to take my pc to a repair shop and although they did find a problem(with ram, was bluescreening) afterwards it did seem to feel better (but that could be placebo) however, the issue has seemingly returned.
i came across this video in a comment made on another topic and this video shows my problem exactly. Its seemingly a problem with AMD PSP /Intel ME since i experience this problem but with an AMD chip (5800x3d)
Just wanted to make this post to see if anyone else has this problem as the person who made the video said they think its alot more widespread yet people just do not notice/realise it. And to spread this video to hopefully get either a fix or response from someone alot more knowledgeable on this subject.
I didnt know where to post this as it does pertain to Input lag a bit but mostly towards the jutter i was feeling. (would not let me link the video so you'll have to paste it into youtube, tried quoting the comment which i found this video but that didnt work either https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9TgNFu1l3Y)