Over 2 years since the lightboost zero blur hack, yet...

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
3dfan

Re: Over 2 years since the lightboost zero blur hack, yet...

Post by 3dfan » 13 Mar 2015, 07:01

i have not that techniclal knowledge many people have about monitor tech on this forums, but as a crt motion clarity lover, i agree to be one of those screamers calling for better strobing technologies and for more monitors brands.

blur busters did an amazing job creating that strobe utility which is also compatible with 60hz frequencies and also from what i read, helps improving brightness while strobing, but it would be nice to be able to expand those type of technologies to more brands to become more available worldwide.

unfortunately, those monitors compatible with the strobe utility are non existant in my country (colombia), i have talked to someone relative to benq colombia but does not seem interested to bring those monitor models here, in fact, i havent seen the first modern strobed monitor live, so i have to "see" it on youtube videos to get an idea.

now i imagine a gsync ips monitor compatible with the blur busters strobe utility and 60hz, all at the same time and why not, a better resolution scalability (perhaps gsync would cure the need of this) and that would be like a dream come true.

more screaming call is definitely needed.