CPKeeper not starting by default and no permission ?

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
jam3s121

CPKeeper not starting by default and no permission ?

Post by jam3s121 » 11 Sep 2015, 21:50

I rebooted my computer recently and found that CPkeeper was not starting at windows 8.1 launch like it usually does for me. I found that when i went into my folder on my PC that hosts CRU.exe, CPkeeper.exe and my ICC profiles that Cpkeeper had no permission to run. I gave it permission and it said "this app won't run on your PC." I found the original download and it seemed to work until I rebooted again.

I just downloaded the latest version but I'm pretty sure I was already on the original version, this is a HUGE deal to me because I cannot play games without keeping my consistent ICC profile. Has anyone else seen this problem?

At first I thought it could be malware, ran two virus scans and came back with nothing. I usually keep 0 anti virus software on my pc so i know CPkeeper isn't being flagged as malware or virus.

thanks