Bad experience with Benq XL2420z and Benq customer service

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
Falkentyne

Re: Bad experience with Benq XL2420z and Benq customer servi

Post by Falkentyne » 05 Nov 2015, 21:54

Espen wrote:I think I'll rather just purchase a new one and use the Benq for target practice after all I've been through with them and their service center. I have absolutely 0 faith in them sending me a monitor that actually works at this point. If i know them correctly they will probably just resend one I've already had... again.

I cant find much information about this particular problem either, but i did find some posts on some forums where users with the xl2411t had experienced something similar. Reading reviews etc about the xl2420z on newegg and amazon will give a very good impression compared to a lot of other brands. Might just be that i am extremely unlucky.
What happens if you press on the side of the bezel where the lines go to? Do they disappear?

Espen

Post by Espen » 05 Nov 2015, 22:01

I tried to press a little, but nothing happened.

Espen

Post by Espen » 11 Nov 2015, 06:16

Got the monitor back from the retailer a while ago and not surprisingly they did not find any faults with it because the problems does not seem that apparent once the monitor has had some rest.. but after a couple of days of usage after i got it back it developed additional problems. These are random patterns compared to the white lines and they appeared between the lines. I'm just gonna keep it on and see what happens.