zowie benq xl2411 issue

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
Misha1337

zowie benq xl2411 issue

Post by Misha1337 » 23 Oct 2017, 07:16

hello

am not sure if the title is miss leading or something but i have a weird issue which i cant name it.

i have a gtx 1070 with a zowie benq xl2411 which i bought a week ago. i mainly play csgo and i have a weird problem that even if i have antialiasing of 8x for example i always see edges especially metal edges are looking crystal or glassy and they are shaking or vibrating something i cant rlly describe and they are like shinning and this problem get worse when i use the monitor highest response time. i used to have a 60hz samsung monitor and i thought that the problem was from it but when i upgraded to the benq one the problem still there its rlly annoying and it also happen on every resolution even the native one i tried re installing windows several times as well as re installing the graphic drivers after uninstalling with DDU. nothing helped

can someone help or guide me pls.

sorry for my bad english

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: zowie benq xl2411 issue

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 28 Oct 2017, 17:25

-- Does it look like ghosting/coronas? Check out www.testufo.com/ghosting or LCD Overdrive Artifacts ... Adjust your AMA setting until it looks best. Don't use the highest. It's not always lower lag to use the highest overdrive setting, though some people like the

Coronas, the "shining edge" artifacts dring motion:
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!