Can't see the difference in 144hz and 60hz, what's wrong?

Everything about displays and monitors. 120Hz, 144Hz, 240Hz, 4K, 1440p, input lag, display shopping, monitor purchase decisions, compare, versus, debate, and more. Questions? Just ask!
exigeous

Re: Can't see the difference in 144hz and 60hz, what's wrong

Post by exigeous » 14 Oct 2018, 01:51

Are you kidding me, are you really still here with this bullshit? Oh the irony, I think you're basically saying I'm trying to "win" (which as an adult I could care less about) yet that's exactly what you're trying to do? Sorry you're so triggered that we've all, yes we, have had a great, productive and helpful conversation yet you've done nothing be but an ass from your first post. You know what, good for you, tell you what, you "win", I'm wrong, can you just go away now so we can get back to the productive conversation we've had? $10 says you'll have something more to say and probably edit/delete your post again.

Really, well done. Hopefully once you move on from middle school you'll learn to just let shit go. None of this has anything to do with high refresh rate monitors so why do you care so much? Just wow.

RealNC
Site Admin

Re: Can't see the difference in 144hz and 60hz, what's wrong

Post by RealNC » 14 Oct 2018, 10:28

That's enough. Closed.
SteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.